monicadaniels1800@gmail.com - Monica Daniels Tkachenko

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

monicadaniels1800@gmail.com - Monica Daniels Tkachenko

Hello Dearest,

I am here to seek for your humanitarian help on behalf of my Daughter Zlata.

My name is Mrs Monica Daniels Tkachenko, my husband and 2 of my children are killed by the Russian military who invaded my country, and I am presently in the hospital as a result of the injury I sustained from a bomb that blasted in our home that left my husband and 2 children dead.

My husband was the CEO of Bellair Scotland Ltd. I have a surviving daughter in Poland and her name is Zlata. I have a severe health issue and the doctors said I may not survive the injury.

My husband has a deposit of 7.800.000 EUR(Seven Million Eight Hundred Thousand Euros) in a bank. I will ask my late husband's bank to transfer the money to your account so that you can take care of our only surviving daughter who is presently in Refugee camp in Poland.

I don't want my Zlata to live like an orphan, I want you to take her from the refugee camp in Poland and for you to be her new father/Guardian and guide her to grow as a beautiful girl she is. You will put my Zlata into a good school in your country.

You will invest 50% of the money into a good business and use the benefits to train my daughter until she grows. You will put 30% of the whole fund in a fixed deposit in your bank on behalf of my Zlata so that the money will be accessible to Zlata when she reaches 18 years. You will take the remaining 20% for your self and family.

I am not sure that I will see my daughter again because of my health problem.

I will be happy to get your response.

Sincerely,
Mrs Monica Daniels Tkachenko

Code: Select all

Reply-To: monicadaniels1800@gmail.com
From: Mrs Monica Daniels Tkachenko <monicadaniels5555@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 02:43:37 -0800
Subject: 
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]