info.lloydwalker@westtrustprivatebank.com - Lloyd Walker

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

info.lloydwalker@westtrustprivatebank.com - Lloyd Walker

Attn: Sir/Madam

I am sorry to encroach on your privacy at this juncture, meanwhile i bring a proposal that is worthwhile before you and i hope you will give it attention.

Due to the nature of this transaction, I may not be open to discussing the entire transaction with you this time due to its confidential nature.

I am a Director in a strong financial establishment in England, WestTrust Private Bank London UK, and due to my position in this Bank i discovered a huge sum of £38.5Million Great British Pounds deposited by her Royal Majesty the late Queen Elizabeth 2 over 15 years ago and since then the funds has been in the account without activities and even now no one from Royal family or associates has any knowledge about this funds or has inquired about the funds in question.

Therefore, I would like to work with you to move these funds out of England on a 50/50 sharing ratio, if you are interested in this, you should consider coming to England to change all the paperwork and take over the funds. I would like to stop here until I hear from you.

Thanks,

Lloyd Walker.
WestTrust Private Bank
Tel: +44 745 234 6883

Code: Select all

Subject: Treat Very Confidential
To: Recipients <LloydWalker@optushome.com.au>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 11:22:29 +0100
Reply-To: info.lloydwalker@westtrustprivatebank.com