Dumb Scammer - kevinhustle61@gmail.com

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
Recoverback
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - kevinhustle61@gmail.com

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

i lost over $54,500 BTC on Instagram bitcoin scam.. Right about 2 weeks after my ordeal with them I tried using the recommendation from someone on one of the comment section here on which I saw secret agent Kevin through his Email: kevinhustle61@gmail.com I was able to get all my money back in less than 48 hours.. email him to recover all your stolen bitcoins free of charge

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - kevinhustle61@gmail.com

Another email address used by this dumb scammer from Nigeria - danielsmat111@gmail.com

R_cliff
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by a really stupid scammer, who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with their scam is a good idea.

I lost $214,000 to an online scammer last month through cryptocurrency Bitcoin transactions, I tried all I could to get the money back at a point I Came across an expert recovery agent Mr.Kevin through bitcoin abuse with his Email: kevinhustle61@gmail.com‬, who had also helped a lot of people in getting back their funds, I got in contact with him and I provided all information he needed for the recovery within 48hours he got back my money, I confirmed the payment in my wallet account, I can’t stop thanking him.
WhatsApp and text: ‪+1 2512023957

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Yet another email address used by this dumb Nigerian scammer robertclifford2255@gmail.com