uchesampson2020@gmail.com - Chidozie Ehiogu

Been offered a good deal on gold direct from the miners? Check out why it is a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

uchesampson2020@gmail.com - Chidozie Ehiogu

Gold Scam from LinkedIn:
Chidozie Ehiogu
--

We have gold available for sale
22 carat
96%+ purity
76kg monthly capacity
15% discount on LME after final assay
CIF any port.
Escrow account procedure.
uchesampson2020@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

doziehiogu
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: uchesampson2020@gmail.com - Chidozie Ehiogu

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show just how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Hi,

I just saw my name and email listed on the site as a gold scammer.

Please I'm not a scammer and I would appreciate if my details are removed from the list.

What I posted on LinkedIn at that point was a very legit deal.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Hello dumb scammer "Chidozie Ehiogu" or whatever your name really is.

Do you really think that we are so stupid to believe a word that you say. Legitimate gold deals are not done through dodgy groups on LinkedIn by individuals using free Gmail email addresses.

And who is "Uche Sampson"? That seems to be the name of the email address that you use in your scam post on LinkedIn.

Another email address used by this dumb scammer from Sierra Leone - doziehiogu@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Chidozie Ehiogu's LinkedIn profile claims that he is in Lagos, Nigeria :lol:
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Uchechukwu
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This is yet another post by this deluded scammer trying to avoid losing victims.

It's very unfortunate that such a platform would be going about labelling people as scammers without any form of investigation.

The post that attracted this labelling was taken down on the LinkedIn platform for violating their community rules and my account was suspended on a suspicion of scamming. When I contacted LinkedIn and provided them with proofs of identity and business, my LinkedIn account was restored.

I'm not a scammer. I challenge this platform to provide any evidence of anyone who I scammed or anyone who I contacted apart from the post I made on LinkedIn

I have sent emails to the admin to resolve this issue and I'm yet to get a feedback.

Please I would really appreciate if my name and email address is removed from your platform as it's very damaging to my reputation online. If you need anything to proof that I am not a scammer, I'll appreciate if you ask for it and I would be glad to provide it so this issue could be resolved immediately.

Thanks

Ehiogu Chidozie

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Why should we waste time responding to your emails, the investigation has already been done and ample evidence found that you are just a useless scammer, so there is nothing to discuss.

The fact that you managed to con LinkedIn to reinstating your account is irrelevant to us - no doubt you used stolen/fake ID documents.

Your details will not be removed.

For the bots - Gold Scammer Chidozie Ehiogu using email addresses uchesampson2020@gmail.com and doziehiogu@gmail.com.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

A more recent scam post from LinkedIn
Gold available for sale.

Full CIF to Dubai
No upfront payment required.
No instruments required for 5kg trial
Origin is Sierra Leone
97.3% purity
23 carats
75kg monthly capacity
7% discount on LME gold price

Direct and Genuine buyers only

uchesampson2020@gmail.com
+2348100079790. (WhatsApp)

#CIF #Goldseller #goldbars #dubai #emirategold #goldbullion #goldbuyers
The price of gold is around $53,000 per KG. Does anyone really think that a dumb scammer using nothing more than a free Gmail email address and a Nigerian mobile phone number is going to be selling $4 million worth of gold every month? And at a price 7% lower than market value? :roll:

The old adage applies - if it is too good to be true then it is not true.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Dumb scammer Chidozie Ehiogu also has another post on LinkedIn, claiming to have 550kg of gold available in Uganda - that is nearly $30 million worth, again just using a free Gmail address and posts on LinkedIn.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Poor dumb scammer Chidozie Ehiogu thought that he could get this post highlighting his scams removed by reporting it to our webhosts as containing Malware of Phishing content - does that sound like the actions of a legitimate businessman?

Unfortunately for dumb scammer Chidozie Ehiogu our hosting firm don't have the IQ of a cockroach, like he clearly does.