doctor4mavoo@gmail.com

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Undertaker

doctor4mavoo@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
I am Nancy Fay Bell from FLORIDA, When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster ( DR JAMIU), how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, I contacted him through because I was absolutely desperate to get my husband back. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my children. I wanted a dramatic change and I thought love spell could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with ( DR JAMIU), he gave me hope that he will restore my marriage. I felt confident that he will actually make my husband to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without ( DR JAMIU), He does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, I believe he is the best spell caster I can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I was floored that his spells worked, if you need help, contact him on

doctor4mavoo@gmail.com

doctor4mavoo@yahoo.com
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Undertaker

Re: doctor4mavoo@gmail.com

The below is a message that was spammed onto an online book of condolence at my funeral parlor. I think that such disgusting abuse of the memory of the deceased is all the proof you need that this is not a legitimate offer.
I want to testify to the sincere and effective power of a spell caster who helped me bring back my ex. My name is Cindy Ken, she dumped me for a richer man for over a year now and i tried all i could to bring her back but she's not coming back i consulted different spell caster but they could not help me bring her back because d rich guy also cast spell on her someone introduce me to this powerful, potent, sincere, effective and efficient spell caster whom i can stand to testify any day, any time, anywhere. i explained my situation to him and how much i have suffered from different spell caster taking my money and wasting my time he told me to trust and believe in him for he is sure of his powers which i did because of my friend who introduce me to him cos i no longer trust spell caster but hole and behold this man helped me bring her in less than a week i told him i want her with me before the month ends, in less than a week, this man makes me the happiest man I have my ex with me .. if you find yourself in my situation all you need is this man doctor4mavoo@gmail.com

doctor4mavoo@yahoo.com

call/whatsapp +905431085760 ??
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.