ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com - Hunter Johnny A

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com - Hunter Johnny A

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
HUNTER JOHNNY A
Financial Analyst at Finance House

FRESH CUT BG/SBLC AVAILABLE FOR LEASE & PURCHASE at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank - Provider moves first with RWA !!!

FRESH CUT BG, SBLC, MTN, LTN, DLC, LC, PPP & Monetization Experts with over 11 years Experience. We are here to help you achieve success with financial instruments.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Email:- ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com

Regards.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com - Richard Chadwich

Spam found in comments sections of various websites, now claiming to be "Richard Chadwich"
Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business ??, we offer financial instrument such as BGs, SBLCs,MTNs, LCs, CDs and others on lease and sales at a rate of 4%+2% of the face value and reasonable conditionfrom a genuine provider. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signatory project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and any other project(s) etc. Contact : Mr. Richard Chadwich Contact Email: ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com With our financial/bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank and/or secure loan for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve collateral in your bank to fund your project. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable and we work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this instrument can be monetized on your behalf for upto 100% funding. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. All relevant business information will be provided upon request. BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!! If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com serious enquiry only.

Undertaker

Re: ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com - Richard Chadwich

Now actively spamming online book of condolence at funeral parlors.
Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business ??, we offer financial instrument such as BGs, SBLCs,MTNs, LCs, CDs and others on lease and sales at a rate of 4%+2% of the face value and reasonable conditionfrom a genuine provider. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signatory project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and any other project(s) etc. Contact : Mr. Richard Chadwich Contact Email: ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com With our financial/bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank and/or secure loan for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve collateral in your bank to fund your project. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable and we work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this instrument can be monetized on your behalf for upto 100% funding. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. All relevant business information will be provided upon request. BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!! If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com serious enquiry only.
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com - Hunter Johnny A

Still spaming guestbooks and forums, now with a Ukrainian mobile phone number:
Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business ??, we offer financial instrument such as BGs, SBLCs,MTNs, LCs, CDs and others on lease and sales at a rate of 4%+2% of the face value and reasonable condition from a genuine provider. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signatory project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and any other project(s) etc. Contact : Mr. Richard Chadwich Contact Email: ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com Whatsapp # : +380 50 591 6795 With our financial/bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank and/or secure loan for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve collateral in your bank to fund your project. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable and we work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this instrument can be monetized on your behalf for upto 100% funding. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved. All relevant business information will be provided upon request. BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!! If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com serious enquiry only.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com - Kunchala Vaishnavi

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
KUNCHALA VAISHNAVI
Financial Analyst at Finance in Motion

We have a direct Genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for purchase 32+2, And lease, at leasing prices of 4+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.

Email : ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com

Regards.