artcoly191@gmail.com - Arthur Colby

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

artcoly191@gmail.com - Arthur Colby

Compliments of the day to you!

How Are You doing?; And I do hope you are Staying safe ?

I am an accredited Hedge Fund Manager at Vectra Capital, a a Subsidiary Equity firm of AQR Capital Management, that uses quantitative analysis to develop financial models focused on value and momentum investing., a private equity Financial Investment Holding that implements its strategies via mutual funds, a type of mutual investment offered in Europe known as Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities, and sponsored funds and managed accounts. As of March 31, 2020 had $164billion under management , It also earned advisory feeds on another $224.8 billion in assets in private investments that include venture, growth capital and small buyouts and Hedge Funds.

The sole reason I contacted you is because I do have a very lucrative investment opportunity that will definitely interest you based on my search. It is completely risk free and will cost you absolutely nothing; I will provide you with all the details involved as soon as you indicate your interest by replying to me.

Looking forward to a very fruitful working relationship with you.

Best Regards,
Arthur Colby
Hedge Fund Manager
Vectra Capital Investment

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 01:46:43 -0700
Subject: Urgent
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]