gregphmc147@gmail.com - Greg McMahon

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

gregphmc147@gmail.com - Greg McMahon

U/N#G40JX1.
HARTSFIELD-JACKSON
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
ATLANTA, GA.

I am agent Greg from the united nation(UN) inspection unit here in hartsfield-jackson international airport atlanta georgia. During our daily routine check/investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a diplomat from the UNITED KINGDOM(UK) which was transferred from newcastle international airport to our facility here in atlanta ga, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in one metal trunk box. The consignment was abandoned because the content was not properly declared by the consignee as money; rather, it was declared as a personal effect with classified documents to either avoid diversion by the shipping agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities.

The diplomat's inability to pay for non inspection fees and clearance tag are the reason why the consignment got delayed and abandoned. By my assessment, the box contains about $2.8million USD or more. The box is still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said is a metal trunk box, the details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from the United Nations office in UK where the shipment was tagged as personal effects with classified document is still available with us. However, you have to reconfirm your Full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents before I can process them out of the system and get the box ready for delivery.

It is now left for you to decide if you are the beneficiary and still need the consignment or allow us to repatriate it back to the UK (place of origin) as we were instructed. Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this package if only you are willing to work with me with trust. You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your home address or the destination of your choice. I need your full guarantee before I can get involved in this project.

Best Regards,

Agent Greg McMahon.
UNITED NATION (UN)
INSPECTION OFFICER.

Code: Select all

Subject: Inspection Agent.
To: Recipients <etnikaproduccion6@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 16:45:13 -0700
Reply-To: gregphmc147@gmail.com