james1119710@gmail.com - Elina James McGuire

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

james1119710@gmail.com - Elina James McGuire

Bank Instruments Scammer spamming LinkedIn with fake offers.
Elina James McGuire
Financial Instument Broker/Financial Advisor & Film /Tv Funding

Kick start your Public Infrastructure Projects with ease. We can issue BG/SBLC, lease or outright purchase at a very good rate. All our instruments are issued from AAA rated banks and are verifiable. Contact me for more details... james1119710@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: james1119710@gmail.com - Elina James McGuire

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn
Elina James McGuire

Verifiable BG's and SBLC's available for lease or outright purchase at a very good rate, kindly contact me for more information.

james1119710@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn
Elina James McGuire

Greetings to all, should you have a genuine requirement for a BG/SBLC, do not hesitate to reach me via my email ID: james1119710@gmail.com

Our rate is competitive and all instruments verifiable.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn
Elina James McGuire

BG's/ SBLC's available for lease or outright purchase with an option of no upfront fees. Clients also have the option of having their BG/SBLC monetized at a Loan to Value (LTV) of 100% with no advance fee.

Our issuing cost: 36+2 for Purchase and 6+2 for Lease, (arguably the best rate in the market)

We issue from HSBC, Barclays and Deutsche Bank Ag.

For more information, contact me via my email id: james1119710@gmail.com

Note: Contact me only if you are ready and serious to do business.

Hans Neesantoes

Elina James McGuire

We have BG's/ SBLC's available for lease or outright purchase with an option of no upfront fees. Clients also have the option of having their BG/SBLC monetized at a Loan to Value (LTV) of 100% with no advance fee.

Our issuing cost: 36+2 for Purchase and 6+2 for Lease, (arguably the best rate in the market)

Hans Neesantoes

Elina James McGuire
Financial Instrument Broker/Financial Advisor & Film /Tv Funding

BG's/ SBLC's available for lease or outright purchase with an option of no upfront fees.

To avoid unnecessary doubts, clients can book an official appointment to meet with the Provider face to face after signing the DOA before finalizing deal.

Clients also have the option of having their BG/SBLC monetized at a Loan to Value (LTV) of 100% with no advance fee.

Only for serious minded clients

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Elina James McGuire

We have BG's/ SBLC's available for lease or outright purchase with an option of no upfront fees.

To avoid unnecessary doubts, clients can book an official appointment to meet with the Provider face to before finalizing deal.

Clients also have the option of having their BG/SBLC monetized at a Loan to Value (LTV) of 100% with no advance fee.

Cheers

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Elina James McGuire

BG/SBLC Available
---------------------
Kick start your Public Infrastructure Projects with ease. We can issue BG/SBLC, lease or outright purchase at a very good rate.
*All our instruments are issued from AAA rated banks and are verifiable.
*No hidden charges
*We can also monetize the instrument @ an LTV of 100% and clients can book an appointement for a face to face meeting with the provider.
Contact me for more details...

james1119710@gmail.com