rudym3858@gmail.com

Looking to rent a property, find out here how scammers can try to take advantage of you.
RentalScamAlert

rudym3858@gmail.com

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in my apartment, I am sure you will be asking yourself why my rent is low, that's because i am not too concern about the money,all am interested in is a decent and responsible tenant,someone who would take great care of the apartment as if it were his or hers. I am very certain that you would love the comfy of the apartment and its peaceful neighborhood.

There is no Registration or Agency fee of any kind since you are dealing directly with me the Landlord,The reason am giving this apartment out for rent is because of my new contract in Florida..Moving out of state for 3years will be a blessing to someone in need of an apartment, my wife and i would be glad to use this opportunity to put smile on someones face.

INFORMATION TO BE NOTED
Rent Per Month: $850 (Including all Utilities)
Security Deposit: $850 (Refundable)
APARTMENT FEATURES:
Bedrooms: 1 (very spacious) with a living room.
Bathrooms: 1 (newly renovated)
Sqft: 1100
Property type: Apartment not furnished but the kitchen is equipped with brand new appliances.
Parking: Yes
Pets: Yes
Lease term: Both long & short term
Utilities included: Heat, Hot water, Gas and Electricity.

COMPLETE THE TENANT APPLICATION FORM BELOW,

FIRST NAME:
MIDDLE NAME:
LAST NAME:
MARITAL STATUS:
CREDIT SCORE:
CELL PHONE:
HOME PHONE:
PRESENT ADDRESS:
WHEN DO YOU INTEND TO MOVE IN:
HOW LONG WOULD YOU BE OCCUPYING THE APARTMENT:
DO YOU HAVE PET:

After i have received these details above, i will discuss with my wife and get back to you with my terms on how we would conclude the Lease process so you can move in without any delay.
hope to hear from you soon.
God Bless