gofundunicef@mail.com

Received an email asking you to donate to a charity? Beware of fake charities set up to benefit from major disasters.
Hans Neesantoes

gofundunicef@mail.com

Charity Scam from LinkedIn:
Robert West
DSMA LIMITED

The situation in UKRAINE today is truly heartbreaking. Like you, I have watched the situation in Ukraine unfold with horror and disbelief.
Mother forced to flee with their children, Families torn apart, Children pulled from their beds to become REFUGEES overnight.
With my families safe around me, I felt the helplessness we all share when faced with scene of such despair.
As a long time goodwill ambassador in fund raising and financial help matters, I know how experienced UNICEF is at deploying aid in conflict situations.
They have people on the front lines as refugees pour over borders to be given shelter in neighboring countries.
We are setting up an emergency appeal through my 'FF Fund' for UNICEF to help provide immediate aid.
I have made a donation on behalf of my family to kick start this appeal.
We will be so grateful if you will please join us to help UNICEF support these innocent children and their mothers please.
Please give what you can today.
Kindly please for the love of humanity, donate to the fleeing mother and children in Ukraine through BITCOIN to UNICEF

Bitcoin : bc1qwyj7uxxxpge9dal5ywlq6vct0nqj85yz8wfmpz

Your kind donation will go a long way to make them feel alright and comfortable. Please note that no amount is so small.
If you are donating by cash or transfer, kindly reply to gofundUNICEF@mail.com for necessary details.

Yes we can do this together.....

KINDLY SHARE TO YOUR CONTACTS FOR MORE ASSISTANCE.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.