carla.c.moro@ruberclinik.com

Looking to rent a property, find out here how scammers can try to take advantage of you.
RentalScamAlert

carla.c.moro@ruberclinik.com

From: Dr. Carla Cabral Moro <carla.c.moro@ruberclinik.com>
Hello,

The apartment can now be rented short or long term. I bought this apartment for my niece when he was studying in Germany. We occasionally rent the apartment for short periods through Airbnb. My niece has finished his studies and I have decided to rent the apartment for a long time / indefinitely if possible.

The apartment has been recently renovated and beautifully furnished to make you feel at home

Now a bit about me so we can get to know each other better. My name is Carla Cabral Moro, I am 56 years old and a doctor at a neurological clinic in Madrid / Spain. Spanish and English are the basic languages, which I speak and write very well, but we can also communicate in German. As I am currently not in Germany, the transaction will certainly be carried out by a third party.
We have invested a lot in this apartment and would be grateful if you would treat it like home. Please note that the apartment is rented fully furnished (no furniture storage required), but can also be rented unfurnished/partially furnished if desired.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Greetings from Spain!
The fake domain ruberclinik.com was anonymously registered on the 11th February this year for a period of 1 year.