Dumb Scammer - coinreclaims.com

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
debragray2050
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Dumb Scammer - coinreclaims.com

Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who thought that spamming an anti-scam forum with their bitcoin recovery scam was a good idea.

Hi, this is a question similar to one I came across on social media some days ago. I made the victim abreast of different scam ideas going on over the internet presently. Bitcoin investment is now one of the most convincing ways to get scammed online. Whichever way, I will repeat this “try to be very careful while investing your money in cryptocurrencies”, yes, it is very important to take note of that. Bitcoin investments nowadays are 75% scams and according to my research, it is untraceable unless you go through some legit wallet recovery experts who are very rare to find. I remember a time ago, I thought I would be able to get my funds multiplied by investing in bitcoins with a so-called investment company and all I could get was a very bad experience losing my BTC. I was so down and depressed because that was a huge amount of money. Anyways, after 2 months I got it recovered through
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
www coinreclaims. com
I simply got my money recovered and ever since I promised myself never to try this thing out anymore. I'm sorry for your loss and next time if you are still going to invest , be very careful and be patient, don't rush.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Re: Dumb Scammer - coinreclaims.com

Email address used by this dumb scammer debragray2050@gmail.com

From the WhoIs of fake domain coinreclaims.com:
Creation Date: 2021-10-25T23:56:24.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-10-25T23:56:24.00Z

Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf