bbarristerbayojacobschambers@gmail.com - Bayo Jacobs

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

bbarristerbayojacobschambers@gmail.com - Bayo Jacobs

Jacobs Chambers & Solicitors
Room 12, Block 8
Office of the Presidency,
Aso Rock Villa,

Our Ref: Bar/Bay/Jac/Cham/001 your Ref:.

Attention: Beneficiary,

This Office/Chambers write this email, I am the accredited attorney to the Central Bank of Nigeria (cbn) while the Board of Directors of this Apex Bank instructed Audit Department to work on some Beneficiaries file that have not receive their funds, I spotted your file and looked into it with interest and Discovered that you have spent some money, but you are yet to receive your funds, then i Decided to write to you so that you and i will work on the same mind to achieve it so that you will receive part of your funds us$10m. All i need from you is your maximum cooperation so as to enable me spend my personal money to secure every needed / necessary Documents on your behalf here so that there will no hitch for you to receive your funds. your own share will be 70% while my share will be 30% after the funds must have been gotten to your possession.

Sincerely Yours,

Barr Bayo Jacobs
Attorney at Law

Code: Select all

From: barristerbayo jacobschambers <bbarristerbayojacobschambers@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 00:38:26 -0800
Subject: BARRISTER BAYO JACOBS CHAMBERS.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Re: bbarristerbayojacobschambers@gmail.com - Bayo Jacobs

Image result for legal symbol
Room 12, Block 8
Aso Rock Villa,

Attention: Gezim Shkupi,

This Office/Chambers write this email, I am the accredited attorney to the Central Bank of Nigeria (cbn) while the Board of Directors of this Apex Bank instructed Audit Department to work on some Beneficiaries file that have not receive their funds, I spotted your file and looked into it with interest and Discovered that you have spent some money, but you are yet to receive your funds, then i Decided to write to you so that you and i will work on the same mind to achieve it so that you will receive part of your funds us$10m. All i need from you is your maximum cooperation so as to enable me spend my personal money to secure every needed / necessary Documents on your behalf here so that there will no hitch for you to receive your funds. your own share will be 70% while my share will be 30% after the funds must have been gotten to your possession.

Sincerely Yours,

Barr Bayo Jacobs
Attorney at Law

Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 23:02:46 -0700
Subject: BARRISTER BAYO JACOBS CHAMBERS
Bcc: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Re: bbarristerbayojacobschambers@gmail.com - Bayo Jacobs

Room 12, Block 8
Aso Rock Villa,

Attention: Beneficiary,

This Office/Chambers write this email, I am the accredited attorney to the Central Bank of Nigeria (cbn) while the Board of Directors of this Apex Bank instructed Audit Department to work on some Beneficiaries file that have not receive their funds, I spotted your file and looked into it with interest and Discovered that you have spent some money, but you are yet to receive your funds, then i Decided to write to you so that you and i will work on the same mind to achieve it so that you will receive part of your funds us$10m. All I need from you is your maximum cooperation so as to enable me to spend my personal money to secure every needed / necessary Documents on your behalf so that there will be no hitch for you to receive your funds. your own share will be 70% while my share will be 30% after the funds must have been gotten to your possession.

Sincerely Yours,

Barr Bayo Jacobs
Attorney at Law

Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 13:02:17 -0800
Subject: BARRISTER BAYO JACOBS CHAMBERS
Bcc: [REDACTED]