ptfsnorth@gmail.com

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

ptfsnorth@gmail.com

Www.Notify.Usdoj.Gov
Good Morning Dear Beneficiary Read Carefully!

This Mail Message Is In Respective Of Payment Order Received On Your Behalf This Morning Dated 12/11/2018 From The International Monetary Fund (Imf) Office, The World Bank Group By The United Nations Compensation Commission (Uncc) Department To Authorize The United Nations Payment Clearing Center (Unpcc) / President Donald Trump And Also The Board Of Directors Appointed Me In Other To Proceed To Your Unpaid Inheritance Funds Payment.

Meanwhile This Good Development Of Your Unpaid Inheritance Funds Payment Will Be Sincerely Finalized Before We Close Our Office For This Year 2018 Because Very Soon We Commence On Our End Of The Year Party Which You As The Rightful Beneficiary Will Have To Enjoy Daily With Your Unpaid Inheritance Funds Payment Together With Your Access (4) Pin Number And Start Making Daily Withdrawals Of Usd$5000 To Enable You Enjoy This Christmas Very Well With Your Family Until Your Total Credited Funds Sum Of Usd$10.5 Million Will Have To Withdraw By You And Transfer To Your Nominated Bank Account.

Furthermore, We Are Delighted To Notify You That Your United Nations Approved Compensation Funds Valued Usd$10.5 Million Only Has Been Processed And Will Be Scheduled For Release Upon Your Prompt Response To This Mail. It Is Also Important You Note That From Our Record Files, You Have Been In Contact With Some Unauthorized Officials And Offices Because Of That Some Abnormalities Have Been Observed In Your File, Which Has To Be Corrected. Also, For Verifying And Authenticity Of The Formal Information For Onward Rectification.

Foremost, We Introduce This Commission, The Interpol. We Fight Global Crime Including Internet Fraud And Money Laundering. Our Commission Has Rounded-Up Well Over 27,000 Fraudsters And We Are Still Battling These Nefarious Individuals. We Are Aware That Quite A Lot Of People Have Been Conned Into Parting With Huge Amounts. The United Nation Has Vowed To Combat These Crimes. As Such Due To Their Efforts And Contributions, We Have Been Able To Recovered Over Usd$10.5 Million Dollars Being Your Inheritance Payment Till Date. Among The Details Yours Was Found To Include Your E-Mail. Our Aim Is To Return All Lost Assets Including Funds To Legitimate Individuals Identified.

After A Mandated Investigation Of The Apprehended Persons, The United Nations Has Approved The Total Sum Of Your Inheritance Funds Payment Usd$10.5 Million Dollars, As Compensation To The Funds You Lost. This Amount Will Be Paid To You In The Oncoming Days With Your Co-Operation As We Commence To Conclude The Investigation On Your Case. There Will Be A Series Of Questions We Will Ask To Aid Us In Rounding-Up Your Case File Once You Proceed With This Required Needed Charges Fee Okay.

We Await Your Swift Response To This Notification.

Thanks & Regards,
Yours In Service,
---------------------------------------------------
C O N F I D E N T I A L I T Y – N O T I C E
The Information Contained In This E-Mail Message (Including Any Documents) Is Strictly Confidential And Intended For You. Any Use, Dissemination, Distribution, Printing, Retaining Or Copying Of This E-Mail (Including Its Documents) By The Unintended Recipient(S) Is Strictly Prohibited And May Be Unlawful. If You Are Not An Intended Recipient Of This E-Mail Or Believe That You Have Received This E-Mail In Error, Please Notify The Sender Immediately (By Replying To This E-Mail), Delete All Copies Of This E-Mail.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: ptfsnorth@gmail.com
From: Inheritance Fund Payment 2018 <angelakate940@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 03:23:14 +0100
Subject: Www.Notify.Usdoj.Gov
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]