don46grant@hotmail.com - Don Grant

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

don46grant@hotmail.com - Don Grant

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn
Don Grant
CEO, Freedom Investment Service we specialize in Buy and sell of Banking instruments MTN'S,BG'S work with Mandate.

We have a program for corporate visa net card holders the card has a ATI number of 13 digits if you have the card are know someone let me know this program is very lucrative $$$$$$.Please contact me at don46grant@hotmail.com for more info regarding this great offer?
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: don46grant@hotmail.com - Don Grant

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Don Grant
CEO, Freedom Investment Service we specialize in Buy and sell of Banking instruments MTN'S,BG'S work with Mandate.

I am direct To real provider and if you're the clients' direct rep contact me for more info regarding your request, only direct rep need to contact me at don46grant@hotmail.com.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Don Grant
Chief Executive Officer at freedom investments

I am looking for a real provider of SBLC'S if you have and can show you've closed with this provider please contact me at don46grant@hotmail.com only if you can show recent closing with your provider all other unless you're direct to a real provider please don't bother contacting me I have already dealt with supposing provider's mandate to nothing!!!!

PS; We're direct to all of our buyers

Thank you,
Don,
WhatsApp: +-01+310-703-8477
email: don46grant@hotmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Don Grant
Chief Executive Officer at freedom investments

We have a few real established buyers that we have closed transactions with, now we're looking for any person that has a provider of SBLC'S that they can show proof of closing with this provider, if so please send info to don46grant@hotmail.com if you're not directly to provider or provider's direct please don't bother, we're direct to all of our buyers.