solomonchoi4@gmail.com - Solomon Choi

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

solomonchoi4@gmail.com - Solomon Choi

Greetings to you. I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Mr. Solomon Choi, from Australia but living in the UK.

I'm an Investor, I deal on foreign and local investments, but currently I'm very sick and in need of your business cooperation in your country.

I have investment funds worth Two Million United State Dollar (2.000.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current health ailment status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio with you based on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgently to enable me to provide you with more information about the investment funds

Best Regards
Mr. Solomon Choi

Code: Select all

Reply-To: solomonchoi4@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 04:47:35 +0300
Subject: Project Investment,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]