beatrizhopee@yahoo.co.jp - Beatriz William

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

beatrizhopee@yahoo.co.jp - Beatriz William

Reply-To: beatrizhopee@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: I Need your help in business relationship.
Need your help in business relationship.

I contact you with trust and confidencewith hope you will not let me down, in on unforgettable memory, on Feb 26, 2017 Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte gave Arthur Lascanas whom they called Superman order to end all political voices in the country, which my father Dr. Dante Abaca William, who is the Local and Foreign Exchange banker in Davao City was killed. with God in our side him Arthur has confessed before the Senate Committee, after they accused him for all political killings including his own younger brother.

I`m the only Daughter of my father Dr Dante Abaca William, it was before his assassination my father disclosed to my cancer mother that he deposited the sum of $18 Million Dollars in metallic Silver Box, in a private security company in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire, West Africa .
he wanted to use this morning for presidential ambition before his death through the deposit agreement we found in his private files, we have arrived in that country, now seeking for your partnership to transfer this sum of $18 Million Dollars in a metallic Box to your country for real estate investment plan and management. I will need your company letter-head paper with address phone number because I will use it to draft an Authorization letter on your name that will enable you to open direct discussion with the Deposit Company as my late father foreign partner.

I'm sincerely need your help, because of Covid 19 pandemic, I was not able to move out of japan where we was hiding for our life safety, kindly respond back to me through this my private email ( beatrizhopee@yahoo.co.jp ) with your required percentage of the deposit . give you my online Wasap number or use your wasap text me +2250566041428 for more details. Correspondence with WHATSAPP is more secured.

Sincerely
Beatriz William
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!: