aminemati369@gmail.com - Amine Mati

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

aminemati369@gmail.com - Amine Mati

Hello Friend,

I am Mrs Natalie Barnswell-Legall, I am a US citizen, 68 years Old. I reside here in Denton, Texas. My residential address is as follows. 38 Wellington Oaks Cir, Denton, TX, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now Rich and comfortable with my family. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$34,000 for the past years while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. And they always stopped my funds with one reason or the other.

So I decided to travel with my son to Washington where i met Mr.Mark Fred who is a representative of the ( FBI ) He directed me to the IMF Resident Representative to Nigeria MR. AMINE MATI for the claim of my payment which was paid to me successfully. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have finally received my over due compensation funds of( $920,000.00 USD )

Mr. Amine Mati further showed me the full list of those that are yet to receive their funds payment and I saw your EMAIL ID as one of the scam victims to be compensated and that was why I decided to email you and to advise you to stop dealing with those people they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr. Amine Mati You have to contact him directly on his PRIVATE EMAIL below to know if he can help you too.

IMF Resident Representative to Nigeria.
Name : Mr. Amine Mati
Email: aminemati369@gmail.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left.

The only Money I paid after I met Mr. Amine Mati was just $155 USD which was for the Ownership Paper Works, Take note of that because that was the only money I paid.Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Amine Mati now so that he can help you to receive your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of fees to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs.Natalie Barnswell-Legall
38 Wellington Oaks Cir, Denton, TX, United States.

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 07:51:16 -0800
Subject: THIS WAS HOW I SUCCEEDED GETTING MY FUNDS / CONTACT MR. AMINE MATI NOW.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Re: aminemati369@gmail.com - Amine Mati

Hello Friend,

I am Mrs Natalie Barnswell-Legall, I am a US citizen, 68 years Old. I reside here in Denton, Texas. My residential address is as follows. 38 Wellington Oaks Cir, Denton, TX, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now Rich and comfortable with my family. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$34,000 for the past years while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. And they always stopped my funds with one reason or the other.

So I decided to travel with my son to Washington where i met Mr.Mark Fred who is a representative of the ( FBI ) He directed me to the IMF Resident Representative to Nigeria MR. AMINE MATI for the claim of my payment which was paid to me successfully. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have finally received my over due compensation funds of( $920,000.00 USD )

Mr. Amine Mati further showed me the full list of those that are yet to receive their funds payment and I saw your EMAIL ID as one of the scam victims to be compensated and that was why I decided to email you and to advise you to stop dealing with those people they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr. Amine Mati You have to contact him directly on his PRIVATE EMAIL below to know if he can help you too.

IMF Resident Representative to Nigeria.
Name : Mr. Amine Mati
Email: aminemati369@gmail.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left.

The only Money I paid after I met Mr. Amine Mati was just $155 USD which was for the Ownership Paper Works, Take note of that because that was the only money I paid.Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Amine Mati now so that he can help you to receive your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of fees to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs.Natalie Barnswell-Legall
38 Wellington Oaks Cir, Denton, TX, United States.

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 19:21:40 -0700
Subject: THIS WAS HOW I SUCCEEDED GETTING MY FUNDS / CONTACT MR. AMINE MATI NOW.
Bcc: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Re: aminemati369@gmail.com - Amine Mati

ATTENTION: SIR,

WHY IS IT THAT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR ATM CARD UP TIL NOW WHEN ALL OVER DUE ATM CARD PAYMENTS HAS BEEN DISPATCHED SINCE LAST MONTH.?

PLEASE URGENTLY GET BACK TO ME IF YOU ARE STILL READY AND WILLING TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

MEANWHILE YOU ARE STILL REQUIRED TO RECONFIRM YOUR FULL NAMES AND CURRENT BILLING ADDRESS WHERE YOU WOULD WANT YOUR ATM CARD PACKAGE TO DELIVER TO YOU.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY THIS MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED YOUR OWN ATM CARD OR IF YOU ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT.

NOTE THAT YOU WOULD BE REQUESTED TO PAY THE VAT FEE OF $50 USD WHICH IS THE ONLY PAYMENT YOU WILL BE REQUESTED TO MAKE BEFORE YOUR ATM CARD CAN BE DISPATCHED TO YOU.

THANKS, WHILE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD.

REGARDS,
MR. AMINE MATI

Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 09:18:10 +0100
Subject: DO YOU STILL WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR OVERDUE ATM CARD PAYMENT.?
Bcc: [REDACTED]