alimohammed232000@gmail.com - Mohammed Ali

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
Smith Jones

alimohammed232000@gmail.com - Mohammed Ali

Subject: NOTICE OF YOUR RELEASE CONSIGNMENT
Attention

I will like to introduce myself to you,I am Mohammed Ali From United Nations shipping Council at New York

I was going through some files that have your Name contact,that was transferred to me after the reassignment, I discovered that you are among one of the people that has unsettle transactions with the Organasation ,

Thus, I want to notify you that no office is in possession of your Consighment aside from United Nations, And your file is currently on my desk awaiting for a clear contact with you before I can go ahead and Release this long awaited Consignment to you. And I have been given an authorization to release the Consignment to you as soon as I have a direct contact with you.

it is imperative that you furnish us with the following of your details necessary to process release Consignment to you without delay

TAKE NOTE; this Consignment is free of any illegal threat, the United nations has mapped out this Consignment to be delivered to you.

Name: Mohammed Ali
I await your positive acknowledgment.
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!: