drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com - Dr. Johnson T. Briggs

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com - Dr. Johnson T. Briggs

From The Desk Of The Executive Director General,
Payments/Audits/Documentations Department
Office Of The Finance Minister,Federal Republic Of Nigeria..
Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs..CFR..
Email:( drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com )
Tel;.234-7033206328.

.CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAYMENT READY AND OK..

Attn.Documented Beneficiary.

Dear Sir..

I wish to bring to your notice as the Executive Director General Payments/Audits/Documentations Department Federal Ministry of Finance i have today Thursday 31st January 2019 legalized and Verified OK all your funds approval legal Clearance Documents in your name and favor for your immediate payment through my desk as the Payment Director/Auditors Federal Ministry of Finance here in Nigeria which is the problem and reason why you have not received a dime from the Nigerian Government till date despite all you have spent so far which is in variance with the modus operandus of this Finance Ministry,i did this on my own discretions to help you out and claim your Approved sum of USD7Million..Seven Million Dollars..by the Federal Ministry of Finance through my desk as the Payment/Documentations Director of the Finance Ministry..if you follow my instructions diligently i will personally release your funds within the next Seven.7..working days directly from my desk as i have your Funds Payment File on my desk right away as the Documentations and Clearance Director which is the bedrock and engine room of your funds payment which of course you are not aware of that because if i don't put your Payment Documents and Clearance nothing will be done as this is the first quarter payment for the year 2019 by the Payments/Audits/Documentations Department of the Ministry of Finance.

Internationally Certified Modes Of Payment To You The Funds Beneficiary As Spelt Out By The IMF/World Bank...Make Your Preferred Choice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1..Swift Electronics Bank To Bank Wire Transfer...Three Days Confirmations Into Your Designated Bank Account Which Your Have To Forward To Me.
2..Automated Teller Machine Card..ATM Card deliverable to your Home Or Office Address..Forward Please If You Wish To Paid By ATM Card.
3..International Certified Cashiers Cheque/Draft Payable Over Your Bank Counter Will Be Issued In Your Name By Me.

Finally and sequel to the above get back to my office with your complete details including your banking data's and address to enable me use them to finalize your payment and as well tell me how you want to claim this approved sum of USD7Million through my desk as i will make it happen for you now that all your Contractual/Inheritance/Lottery Documents/Certificates are in ORDER and OK as i have done today Monday in your name and favor,be advised that if you will wish to claim your funds through an ATM Card Payment mode or International Certified Cashiers Cheque/Draft you will send the reduced SHIPMENT Fees for that to your home or office address as i cannot foot the cost for you as instructed by the Finance Minister and if you wish to be paid vide Swift Electronics Bank Transfer you will send the Transfer Payment Authorizations Code Bond Fees as the funds beneficiary hence that will not be done by this agency,be informed now before you reply as the associated charges,Shipment Fees and Transfer Payment Authorizations Code Bond Fees are all fully subsidized so that it will be easy for you to claim your funds finally as approved now,once i hear from you i will let you know what you need to do to claim and receive your funds as approved by the Finance ministry through my desk,forward your full details directly to this email id as thus...drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com..... and then give me a call on my direct mobile line as thus..234-7033206328...so that we will discuss and for me to tell you what you must do to claim your funds in the next 72hours from Monday next week as i have perfected everything in your name and favor earlier today,please note that without this office you cannot claim this your overdue funds as all the Documents and Clearance Certificates needed for your payment is under my desk hence without it nothing can and will be done....

Yours Sincerely...

Dr.Johnson T. Briggs.
Executive Director General..,
Payments/Audits/Documentations Department.
Federal Ministry Of Finance..FMF..
Tel;234-7033206328.

Code: Select all

From: "OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENCY ASO ROCK,ABUJA" <info.presidency.nigeria.org@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 21:03:26 +0100
Subject: .CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAYMENT READY AND OK..
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]
Country Code: 234
Country Name: Nigeria
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: MTN Nigeria
Validity: The number is the correct length for a Nigerian mobile phone number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info

LegalBriefs

Re: drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com - Dr. Johnson T. Briggs

Office Of The Secretary to the
Government of the Federation..SGF..
Dr.Boss Mustapha..
Shehu Shagari Complex,
Three Arms Zone, Abuja.

Re..SGF Federal Government Approved Inheritance/Contract/Lottery Payment..

Attn.SGF Verified Funds Beneficiary.....

Dear Sir/Madam..

I wish to duly inform and advise you that in my capacity as the Secretary to the Federal Government Of The Federations..SGF..an official Endorsement and Gazette Approval for your over due funds payment of which your bank account have been credited with the sum of USD10Million Ten Million today Friday 15th Feb 2019 by our bankers Wells Fargo Bank Head Office address in the United States which are our Oil Reserve Account Holders,a telex confirmations was issued to Wells Frago Bank to that effect for your USD10Million transfer and it was effected earlier today Friday by our bankers on my order as the Secretary to the Government of the Federations..SGF in the Presidency,you are hereby requested to call Dr.Johnson Briggs the Executive Director Finance in the Presidency to release to you your TRANSFER SERIAL CODES BOND which is it with him as the Director if Finance,verify your banking details to confirm is OK as transferred by Wells Fargo bank as i instructed our bankers based on the Payment Files submitted to my desk by the Finance Ministry which belongs to you as transferred today call and contact him with the below email and telephone number because he is waiting for your call to that effect,demand for your TT Transfer Slip and Telex Copy from him as well which is ready.

Contact Person....
Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs..CON.
Executive Director Finance and Audits/Documentations..
Federal Ministry Of Finance..
Email....drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com
Tel..234-8173212684...

Finally you are requested to contact the above name officer with this your Transfer Serial Numbers as generated by our bankers in the United States...SGF/WFB/00XXX/FGN108700/2019..which will confirm in your bank account by next week Thursday,reconfirm your current banking details to Dr.Johnson Briggs in case the accounts in your Payment File is not valid again or you are not using it anymore so that he will instruct Wells Fargo bank to reconfigure your transfer into the new account on his order.

Sincerely Yours..

Dr.Boss Mustapha..
Secretary To The Government Of The Federations..SGF..
Abuja,Nigeria.....

From: "OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENCY ASO ROCK,ABUJA" <info.presidency.nigeria.org@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:10:38 +0100
Subject: SGF Federal Government Approved Inheritance/Contract/Lottery Payment..

LegalBriefs

From The New Executive Payment Director...
Federal Minsirty Of Finance.
From The Desk Of Dr,Johnson Briggs..
Zaria Street, Garki II, Nigeria - P.M.B. 0187, Garki,
Abuja..Nigeria...
Tel..234 8173212684.

.CONFIDENTIAL AND CODED LETTER.

Sir/Madam.

My name is Dr Johnson Briggs the Newly appointed Executive Payment and Finance Director Federal Ministry of Finance,i resumed duty last week Monday barely a week ago and my findings on your outstanding Contract/Inheritance funds pending with the Central Bank of Nigeria was not favorable to you as the original funds beneficiary,so i have decided to end this deadlock once and for all and in your favor,now my questions to you is this,can you be trusted? and are you ready to claim this funds finally through my desk right away?and are you ready to compensate and reward me with part of the funds after a successful release to you?,because as am writing you now your Payment File and Accessories is under my custody hence me alone can release the funds to you and if you are not ready to work with me i will have to source for another foreign partner and complete this transactions without your knowledge.

If you are ready to proceed with me as outlined above then get back to me immediately with your complete banking details/address and a copy of your International Passport of any form of identifications so that i will know whom an dealing with in case you want to play a fast one on me after a successful transfer release of the funds to you as i will personally transfer the funds directly into your designated bank account with out any traces and delays as the newly appointed Payment Director Federal Ministry of Finance saddled with foreign payments,please note that this is a pure deal and an unofficial transactions between two of us ONLY and if you are ready to work with me get back to me immediately so that we will proceed immediately with you on the modalities as this will not take more than seven working days to accomplished as the man in charge of funds payment release in the Finance Ministry here,i need to cut my own deal now if you agree to work with me on this,for me is very easy for me to get the funds out here as that is my job as the International Remittance Director without the knowledge of anybody hence my concern is that you must give me my due share and reward after the successful conclusions,please note that this will be done by only Swift Electronics KTT Wire Transfer into your designated bank account in or outside your Country or through an Automated Teller Machine payment system depending your preferred choice to claim the funds which is under my direct custody now,don't bother to call or email me if you are not ready to follow my instructions and the transactions guidelines which is very simple.

Finally call me anytime on my direct mobile line as thus.234 8173212684. if you are ready to work with me on this,once you call me i will inform you the simple step and only requirement you need to do for me to transfer this funds into your designated bank account without any hindrances or hiccups as the man in charge,i don't want to divert the funds without your knowledge that is why i wanted to contact you fist as your name is on the file as the first beneficiary hoping that you will reward me handsomely after this,please once again please note that this is a pure deal between two of us hence no third party must know about this and my assurance is that i will get it done 100 percent as the man in charge,you have my word in that as everything about that i will perfect it in your name and favor without any delays,email me your current complete details and then call me on my mobile line for us to discuss as i will give you a brand new Contract Numbers which i will use to transfer the funds to you hoping and believing that you will not elope with the funds after the successful transfer payment is completed hence the reason why i need your identifications and address which i will use to track you down no matter where you are.

Sincerely..

Dr.Johnson T.Briggs..
New Executive Foreign Payment Director,
Federal Ministry of Finance..
Private Mobile Line.234 8173212684..

From: Dr Johnson Briggs Johnson Briggs <drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 20:29:04 +0100
Subject: .CONFIDENTIAL AND CODED LETTER.

LegalBriefs

International Monetary Funds IMF.
European Bureau of Consular Affairs Department,
Geneva,Switzerland....
Contact person:Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs..
Tel;..234-8173-212-684...

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS IMF SWITZERLAND EUROPEAN REGIONAL DESK GENEVA..

Sir/Madam.

The International Monetary Funds..IMF..European Head Office here in Geneva,Switzerland wish to inform you that your annual IMF Compensations Grants Funds ATM Card is now Uploaded and Activated ready for delivery to your home or office address in your Country from the IMF African Regional Head Office in Nigeria,your email address was once of the lucky beneficiaries for this first quarter of 2019 as randomly approved by the IMF ATM Card Electronics Department,the sum of USD2.5Million ..Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars..Only was approved in your favor and is ready for delivery to your designated address in your Country as the IMF Country Director in for Africa left Switzerland Thursday this week for your delivery from Nigeria as approved by the Board of the IMF,so you are advised to contact our delivery agent in Nigeria Dr.Johnson T. Briggs who is currently in Nigeria now awaiting your delivery,you can reach him with the below details once you receive this email for your ATM Card delivery from our delivery center in Nigeria..Dr.Johnson Briggs will tell you the mailing cost from Nigeria to your Country once you have contacted him with the below details because your the IMF GRANTS Compensations beneficiary will have to pay the delivery cost of your IMF ATM Card as approved by the Board of the IMF...

Dr,Johnson T.Briggs..
Email;..drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com
Mobile Tel;.234-8173-212-684..............Text And Call Him On Phone.

You must contact Dr.Johnson Briggs immediately with the above details so that your IMF Powered ATM Card will be delivered to you immediately as he will direct you on the final step of claiming your IMF ATM Card from him as he is the IMF trusted agent for delivery world wide on financial instruments and clearance as we took this step to avoid fraud or delays in delivery of your ATM card to you as approved by the Board of the International Monetary Funds IMF..contact him with the below requirements and as well email your complete address to him for your delivery and as well text him on his number as he is waiting to hear from you on this subject matter as this is the second batch of delivery for this year 2018 from the International Monetary Funds IMF European,Switzerland Office Desk.....IMF Agent point of delivery fees from Abuja,Nigeria to your address in your Country will be shouldered by your the IMF Compensations ATM CARD owner and Beneficiary either by courier or personal delivery by the IMF Delivery Agent Dr.Johnson Briggs...forward your details to his email as thus;===drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com.=== and call him on phone for the finalization's of your IMF ATM Card to your designated address from his base in Nigeria as delegated by the IMF European Regional Desk..furnish him with the below details for the mailing of your IMF Approved ATM Master Card parcel....

(1)Your Full Names
(2)Mobile Phone Number
(3)Current Home or Office Delivery Address
(4)Country,,
(5)Your Identification (Passport or ID Card):
(6) Your Occupation:.......

Confirm the receipt of this email letter from the IMF Head Office here in Geneva,Switzerland and as well proceed with the collections and claiming of our IMF Compensations Grants ATM Card as processed by the IMF..

Yours Sincerely...

AA.Okala--Media Assistant..FOR...

Ms.Anna Barbara .
IMF Switzerland European Regional Country Director.
Geneva,Switzerland..
Tel;41-795727263....

Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 20:47:07 +0100
Subject: INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS IMF SWITZERLAND EUROPEAN REGIONAL DESK GENEVA..

LegalBriefs

Tel;..234-7014636639.

..CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAYMENT READY AND OK..

Attn.Certified Funds Beneficiary.

Dear Sir/Madam.

I wish to bring to your notice as the Executive Director General Payments/Audits/Documentations Department Federal Ministry of Finance i did yesterday been Friday 5th April Approved, legalized and Verified OK all your funds approval legal Clearance Documents in your name and favor for your immediate payment through my desk as the Payment Director/Auditors Federal Ministry of Finance here in Nigeria which is the main problem and reasons why you have not received your funds since all this while from the Nigerian Government till date despite all you have spent so far which is in variance with the modus operandus of this Finance Ministry,i did this on my own discretions after an Approval for your Payment was approved by the Finance Minister and the Federal Executive Council to help you out and claim your Approved sum of USD7Million..Seven Million Dollars Only..by the Federal Ministry of Finance through my desk as the Payment/Documentations Director of the Finance Ministry,follow my instructions diligently as i will personally release your funds within the next seven..7..working days directly from my desk as i have your Funds Payment File on my desk right away as the Documentations and Clearance Director which is the bedrock and engine room of your funds payment which of course you are not aware of that because if i don't put your Payment Documents and Clearance in a perfect shape and order nothing will be done....

sequel to the above now reach back to my office with your complete details including your banking data's and address to enable me use them to finalize your payment and as well tell me how you want to claim this approved sum of USD7Million through my desk either through ATM Card Payment of through Swift Electronics Transfer directly into your designated bank account as i will make it happen for you now that all your Contractual/Inheritance/Lottery Documents are in ORDER and OK as i have done today in your favor,once i hear from you i will let you what you need to do to claim and receive your funds as approved by the Finance ministry through my desk,forward your full details directly to this email id as thus drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com and then give me a call on my direct mobile line as thus..234-7014636639...so that we will discuss and for me to tell you what you must do to claim your funds in the next 72hours from Monday next week as i have perfected everything in your name and favor today..

Yours Sincerely...

Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs.
Tel;234-7014636639.

Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 20:42:33 +0100
Subject: ..CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR PAYMENT READY AND OK..

LegalBriefs

Office Of The Presidency,
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
President And Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces.
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.Abuja,Nigeria.

Payment Approval Codes.PPUN///XX04300019.

Sir/Madam...

I His Excellency President Muhammed Buhari.GCFR wish to officially inform you that i have today Wednesday 26th June 2019 directed the immediate release of your funds through the Presidential Payment Scheduled after my successful reelections by Nigerians for a second term mandate and in line with my promise to the UN Secretary General Mr.António Guterres and the United Nations Heads Of States Council last Month after his pleadings to look into the unpaid beneficiaries funds i have decided to release your funds with immediate effect based on my promise to the UN Secretary General Mr.António Guterres as am very happy for winning my reelections and as such your funds is now approved for payment through my Presidential Seal of Authority,i do hereby forwarded your Payment File to the Director of Finance Administrations and Payment in the Presidency Dr.Johnson Briggs here to release your funds to you as am too busy with State matters to handle that on my behalf as he have my Presidential Powers to execute that on my behalf,so contact him immediately with the below details for your payment as i have forwarded your Payment File to his desk for that,your Presidential Payment Code is as thus..PPUN///XX04300019,reference him with that for your payment. as his direct details are as below for your perusals and contact.

Contact Person.

Dr.Johnson Teriba Briggs..CON.
Executive Director Finance and Audits/Documentations..
Office Of The Presidency.
Email....drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com
Tel..234-8173212684.

Finally advise your payment preferences and mode of payment that you want your above approved sum to be released to you directly from the desk of the Director of Finance and Accounts Disbursement who is the authorized payment officer assigned for your payment to avoid bureaucratic bottlenecks and civil services Red Tapes usually associated with civil services,your payment Voucher is ready and raised in your name and favor for your payment hence you have to contact the above officer for your payment without delays in line with the UN Secretary General Mr.António Guterres Internationally stipulated process and procedures to avoid the UN labeling your funds as illicit funds.

Faithfully Yours...

His Excellency President Muhammed Buhari,,GCFR..
Executive President Federal Republic of Nigeria..
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock,Abuja,Nigeria.
Private-mbuharipresidentngr@outlook.com

Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 07:30:25 -0700
Subject: Payment Approval Codes.PPUN///XX04300019.

LegalBriefs

YOUR PAYMENT READY AND VERIFIED OK.

Sir/Madam.

I wish to bring to your notice as the Executive Director General Payments/Audits/Documentations Department Federal Ministry of Finance i did yesterday been Friday 1st Nov Approved and Verified your over due funds OK for release to you as directed by the Finance Minster of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as all back documentations Clearance have been completed by me in your name and favor as the bonafide beneficiary,your email address was forwarded to my desk by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commissions EFCC for this payment after a painstaking investigations was concluded by them as the Apex crime busting agency in Nigeria.

Sequel to the above now you are requested to revert back to my office for your immediate payment as approved in your name,forward your banking details and verified address for your payment from my desk only as the authorizing officer,indicate your payment preference mode to claim your funds either by Automated Teller Machine system ATM Card or through direct Swift Electronics Bank to Bank Transfer directly into your designated bank account,make your choice and get back to me with immediate effect as you can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus..Tel;2348173212684,your payment modalities will be relayed to you upon your email and call response as your payment will be processed by Monday next week without delays.

Yours Sincerely...

Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 13:27:46 -0700
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT READY AND VERIFIED OK.

LegalBriefs

YOUR PAYMENT READY AND VERIFIED OK.

Sir/Madam.

I wish to bring to your notice as the Executive Director General Payments/Audits/Documentations Department Federal Ministry of Finance i did yesterday been Wednesday 6th Nov Approved and Verified your over due funds OK for release to you as directed by the Finance Minster of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as all back documentations Clearance have been completed by me in your name and favor as the bonafide beneficiary,your email address was forwarded to my desk by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commissions EFCC for this payment after a painstaking investigations was concluded by them as the Apex crime busting agency in Nigeria.

Sequel to the above now you are requested to revert back to my office for your immediate payment as approved in your name,forward your banking details and verified address for your payment from my desk only as the authorizing officer,indicate your payment preference mode to claim your funds either by Automated Teller Machine system ATM Card or through direct Swift Electronics Bank to Bank Transfer directly into your designated bank account,make your choice and get back to me with immediate effect as you can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus..Tel;2348173212684,your payment modalities will be relayed to you upon your email and call response as your payment will be processed by Monday next week without delays.

Yours Sincerely...

Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 10:59:32 -0800
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT READY AND VERIFIED OK.