klrgavin@gmail.com - Kolner Gavin

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

klrgavin@gmail.com - Kolner Gavin

Compliment,

My name is Kolner Gavin from CitiBank. This message is reaching you privately for $159.7 Million USD real estate investment project; which maybe executed successfully within 3-working days of commencement,and you will be rewarded with 5% of the total amount for your humane partnership.

This is yearly excess maximum return of $42.8 Billion Crude Investment Capital. As the financial expert of the Crude Trading Firm; I have maintained 0.5% Maximum return for the period of three (3) years; realizing the sum of $159.7 Million USD outstanding excess maximum return,which is currently in suspense account for my private investment.

I deemed it necessary to present you as trade partner and grant you online access at affiliate suspense account.. this transaction is hitch-free requiring utmost understanding/confidentiality between us to handle this private investment. I anticipate your positive reply for more details.

Kolner Gavin
Phone# +61 (48) 887-2179
E-mail: klrgavin@gmail.com
#141 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000 Australia.

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 14:09:53 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Kolner Gavin <wwramsyjr@gmail.com>
Subject: Reminder / Our investment project
Country Code: 61
Country Name: Australia
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: My Number Pty Ltd
Validity: The number is the correct length for an Australian phone number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info

LegalBriefs

Re: klrgavin@gmail.com - Kolner Gavin

Dear friend,

I'm very happy to communicate you in respect of investments. I work in CitiBank of Australia and currently transferred to London UK. There's unclaimed three million pounds sterling that I want to wire into your bank account this morning, the funds has been abandoned for over two decades. This transaction is top secret which you must maintain and we shall share the 3.0 million gbp equal.

I believe you are capable of receiving the aforementioned amount hence provide your complete personal details for official auditing subsequent to crediting your bank account today.

Regards,
Mr. Kolner Gavin
klrgavin@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Reply-To: <klrgavin@gmail.com>
Subject: SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER TODAY (TT)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 07:23:49 -0000