honestyrules20@gmail.com - Dr. Augustine Edomwonyi

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

honestyrules20@gmail.com - Dr. Augustine Edomwonyi

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Dr. Augustine Edomwonyi
Humanitarian Aid Worker at Medent Services Limited & Health Support Initiative

Only serious and reliable IPIP and DTC receivers or mandates should contact me. We are ready to close deals without any delay...honestyrules20@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: honestyrules20@gmail.com - Dr. Augustine Edomwonyi

Dr. Augustine Edomwonyi

Only serious and reliable IPIP and DTC receivers or mandates should contact me. We are ready to close deals without any delay...honestyrules20@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Scammer has abandoned his email address and is now just giving a telephone number - +15058071940

Dr. Augustine Edomwonyi

I have standby letter of credit from Banco Do Brazil
For €500 million,
We are looking to cash it. It is for one year and one day, do you have any buyers?
Thanks. Whatsapp number: +1(505)807-1940

anyi4you
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a futile attempt to get his details removed and avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting cockroaches will go to steal from their victims.

Good day to you, I wonder why anyone would send my email and phone number as fraudulent when I have clean records and have never scammed anyone in my entire life time. Please can you provide any evidence that proves me to be a fraudster? I am disheartened to read this trash from your website and I expect you to delete such nonsense immediately or face a legal action against you.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Hello dumb scammer "Dr. Augustine Edomwonyi", this post detailing a press release from the FBI adequately describes the scams that you are running, so I see no need to give you any further reasons why you are listed here. But if you want more proof that you are nothing more than a pathetic Yahooboy, the fact that you signed up here from Lagos, Nigeria is a giveaway since you use a US phone number :roll:

Hans Neesantoes

Poor dumb "Dr. Augustine Edomwonyi", yet another in a long list of loser scammers desperately trying and failing to get posts warning about their scams removed.