paymentoffice16@yahoo.com - Peter Strzok

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

paymentoffice16@yahoo.com - Peter Strzok

ANTI-TERRORIST MONETARY, CYBER RESPONSE AND CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS
J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON,

Hello Beneficiary,

In receipt of your response and the content is well noted, This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email. We Need Letter of Authorization To Cancel Your Fund As You Are Not Complying With us.

Be advised to stop any further communication with the fraudsters in-case if they are still communicating with you. then you should forward there email and message you receive from them for more investigations to me. You are required to respond to my letter immediately so your payment can be processed without any delay. Why are you delaying the payment till this moment?

You should contact FBI Agent Mr. Peter Strzok,
The General International Director
Email: paymentoffice16@yahoo.com

NOTE: If you receive this message in your Junk Or Spam its due to your internet provider. I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email.

Remain Blessed.

FBI OFFICE COMPENSATION

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 22:55:07 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "MR. MICHEL MICHEL METNI" <paymentoffice16@yahoo.com>
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN WEST AFRICAN NIGERIA

LegalBriefs

Re: paymentoffice16@yahoo.com

ANTI-TERRORIST MONETARY, CYBER RESPONSE AND CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL BUREAU OF
INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA
AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON,

Hello Fund Beneficiary,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, so we urge you to read this letter very carefully and comply with the instructions so you can receive your compensation money safely in your custody. If you don't want to receive your fund. You should send us the Letter of Authorization today that we should remove your name and cancel your fund this week because we are closing for the year. Please be informed that during our investigation, we found out that there is a total sum amount of money $25.5 million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

Be advised to stop any further communication with the fraudsters in-case if they are still communicating with you forward there email to me for more investigations. then you should forward there email to me. You are required to respond to my letter immediately so your payment can be processed without any delay.

To this end, you are advised to indicate the option best suitable for you. You are to bear the responsibility of any option you choose between the three options mentioned above, this is because we were only empowered to supervise the issuance and to ensure that your fund gets to you safely.

You will receive your compensation fund by cash delivery to you there in your country anywhere you want us to deliver your Luggage but it's going to cost you token fees which $2,750usd there in your country when the diplomat arrive and that is our new options and get back to me immediately for further directions.

NOTE: If you receive this message in your Junk Or Spam its due to your internet provider. I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email. Get back to me fast immediately. Let me know your plan because your name is on among the list now.

Remain Blessed.

FBI Agent Office Director

Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 07:19:36 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Office Payment <paymentoffice16@yahoo.com>
Subject: Greetings to you. Are you Dead or Alive?

LegalBriefs

Re: paymentoffice16@yahoo.com - Peter Strzok

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Hello Fund Beneficiary,

This is the final warning you are going to receive from me do you get me? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you?.

The FBI has offices around the world and can be contacted around the clock, every day of the year. Why are you keeping silent over this issue? Meanwhile, this Compensation department has been mandated to send your compensation funds to you which is 100 % Guarantee for payment to you as one of the scammed victim. Does it mean that you are no more interested in making the claim of your outstanding fund because of this taking fees only?

Please note that the deadline for claiming your fund is exactly one week after the receipt of this email. After this
period, your fund will be returned back to the ordering customer. That is the instruction given to us. So take note. We are here to protect you from any problem till you receive your compensation fund, You can as well get in touch with me. When are you going to send the fees required?

Furthermore, we advise you to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) concerning any transaction your Compensation fund without further delay on this email address or You should call me.

Make sure that you didn’t hesitate to make the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $25.500,000.00 USD which was supposed to have been transferred to you all this while.

please bear it in mind that this is the only way that I can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its consequences once it has befallen on you. As a good Christian and an honest man, I decided to see how I could be of help to you because I would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information’s was used to carry out a fraudulent transaction,

Note that all the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instruction. You are given a grace today or tomorrow to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism,money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try anything funny because you are been watched.

You need to do everything possible within today and tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learned that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account which is valued at the sum of $25.500,000.00 USD.

We have investigated and found out that you didn’t have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information’s/identity and right now if you id is placed on our website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announced in all the local channels that you are wanted by the FBI. You should hurry up now and make the payment. So that you can receive your compensation fund.

Note: At this time you can reach us with the national e-mail address for public questions or comments.

Anticipating your urgent cooperation in other to receive your payment.

Thank You.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS DIRECTORS

Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 04:06:01 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: PAYMENT OFFICE <paymentoffice16@yahoo.com>
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN WEST AFRICAN NIGERIA