onsultantservice@yahoo.com - John W. Ashe

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

onsultantservice@yahoo.com - John W. Ashe

Attention!

I am H. E. Ambassador John W. Ashe President General assembly of the United Nations and GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE TO READ MORE ABOUT ME http://www.un.org/en/ga/president/68/about/

I 'm contacting you by your email however; i feel it's best and more convenient for me to explain why i am contacting you. I am Ambassador John W. Ashe President of the 62nd session of the United Nations general assembly, head of review, world debt reconciliation and investigator Washington DC United State.

I work hand in hand with the United States fraud unit of the criminal investigation division (CID), IRS, FBI and homeland security. I'm specialize in background investigations on funds which include [compensation payment, inheritance funds payment or next of kin, consignment box and i notice that you have being receiving numerous emails from people who claims to have funds coming to you but i advise that if you're still in communication with any of them on issue of funds however, you're hereby advise to stop every communication right now because those people has being investigated and confirmed to be a fraud.

I wish to announce our successful investigation which was carried out few days ago; i guess it will interest you to know why this investigation was conducted. For your information, it was truly confirmed that you have 100% legitimate unpaid transaction and you have every right to claim this funds as you are been confirmed to be the rightful beneficiary of the said funds amount to $17.5 million usd compensation/inheritance funds or next of kin payment however, due to the delay of getting this funds to you, your funds has now been increased to us$19.8 million usd approved for payment by international monetary fund (IMF) here in the United State.

I'm informing you this today because i came to notice that you are not communicating with a legitimate person who is in charge of getting these funds to you. This announcement has to be made open to you however because you may have being swindled by those unscrupulous people whom you have sent money in the course of getting one fund or the other which is not real and for this reason, i have decided to help you get your funds directly from the reserve bank here in the united state because your legitimate funds remains unpaid.

I want to know if you are interested in receiving your unpaid legitimate funds value $19.8 million usd however, i will only be of help if you agreed to follow my instructions. If you are really interested in receiving your unpaid $19.8 million usd

This requirement is in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the International Monetary Delivery Payment policy, under World Bank Financial Act 3, Section 18, sub section 2, as amended in 2014 by the United Nations and endorsed by the World Bank.

All the original documentations that proof you the beneficiary of the ATM CARD/CASHIER check the sum of US$19.8 is completed.

However, I have contacted the United Nations Financial Services Authority in New York USA in respect of obtaining Delivery Permission Clearance from their office so that the Delivery could take place immediately and I have been made to understand that the official cost for issuing the Delivery Permission Clearance is $100 And I want you to know that the approval Delivery Permission Clearance is very vital; hence it will protect you from any breach of financial law both locally and internationally.

So without delay, I advised that you should proceed in sending the sum of $100 dollars to the United Nations Financial Services Authority, so that I can obtain the Delivery Permission Clearance and commence your delivery to your nominated address immediately. Please, find below the information you are going to use to send the money through Money Gram only.

The United Nations Financial Services Authority said that you should send the money via Money Gram only with the receiver's name as listed below, if you could not send by Money Gram, then purchase $100 iTunes card scratch it and send the photo to me, you can purchase the iTunes card at any Mall or Supermarket around you.

==============================
Receiver's name: Saqquara Nobles
Address: 128 Park Street Dorchester Massachusetts 02122
Question: My Friend
Answer: Nobles

After you have sent the money kindly fill the below details for pick up"
Reference# Number.......
Sender's name.......
Sender's address......
Sender's phone number....

Please get back to me and comply so that the transaction can be completed as scheduled. Upon receipt of payment I will ensure that your package is sent within 24hours overnight delivery. And because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24 hours after you have made the payment for shipping.

Waiting for your urgent response accordingly. E-mail me only at: onsultantservice@yahoo.com

YOURS SINCERELY,

H.E. AMBASSADOR JOHN W. ASHE UNITED NATIONS
GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE TO READ MORE ABOUT ME: http://www.un.org/en/ga/president/68/about/

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 15:51:58 +0000 (UTC)
From: "AMBASSADOR JOHN W. ASHE UNITED NATIONS" <consultantservice710@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "AMBASSADOR JOHN W. ASHE UNITED NATIONS" <onsultantservice@yahoo.com>
Subject: H.E. AMBASSADOR JOHN W. ASHE UNITED NATIONS

LegalBriefs

Re: onsultantservice@yahoo.com - John W. Ashe

Attention!

I am H. E. Ambassador John W. Ashe President General assembly of the United Nations and GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE TO READ MORE ABOUT ME http://www.un.org/en/ga/president/68/about/

I 'm contacting you by your email however; i feel it's best and more convenient for me to explain why i am contacting you. I am Ambassador John W. Ashe President of the 62nd session of the United Nations general assembly, head of review, world debt reconciliation and investigator Washington DC United State.

I work hand in hand with the United States fraud unit of the criminal investigation division (CID), IRS, FBI and homeland security. I'm specialize in background investigations on funds which include [compensation payment, inheritance funds payment or next of kin, consignment box and i notice that you have being receiving numerous emails from people who claims to have funds coming to you but i advise that if you're still in communication with any of them on issue of funds however, you're hereby advise to stop every communication right now because those people has being investigated and confirmed to be a fraud.

I wish to announce our successful investigation which was carried out few days ago; i guess it will interest you to know why this investigation was conducted. For your information, it was truly confirmed that you have 100% legitimate unpaid transaction and you have every right to claim this funds as you are been confirmed to be the rightful beneficiary of the said funds amount to $17.5 million usd compensation/inheritance funds or next of kin payment however, due to the delay of getting this funds to you, your funds has now been increased to us$19.8 million usd approved for payment by international monetary fund (IMF) here in the United State.

I'm informing you this today because i came to notice that you are not communicating with a legitimate person who is in charge of getting these funds to you. This announcement has to be made open to you however because you may have being swindled by those unscrupulous people whom you have sent money in the course of getting one fund or the other which is not real and for this reason, i have decided to help you get your funds directly from the reserve bank here in the united state because your legitimate funds remains unpaid.

I want to know if you are interested in receiving your unpaid legitimate funds value $19.8 million usd however, i will only be of help if you agreed to follow my instructions. If you are really interested in receiving your unpaid $19.8 million usd

This requirement is in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the International Monetary Delivery Payment policy, under World Bank Financial Act 3, Section 18, sub section 2, as amended in 2014 by the United Nations and endorsed by the World Bank.

All the original documentations that proof you the beneficiary of the ATM CARD/CASHIER check the sum of US$19.8 is completed.

However, I have contacted the United Nations Financial Services Authority in New York USA in respect of obtaining Delivery Permission Clearance from their office so that the Delivery could take place immediately and I have been made to understand that the official cost for issuing the Delivery Permission Clearance is $100 And I want you to know that the approval Delivery Permission Clearance is very vital; hence it will protect you from any breach of financial law both locally and internationally.

So without delay, I advised that you should proceed in sending the sum of $100 dollars to the United Nations Financial Services Authority, so that I can obtain the Delivery Permission Clearance and commence your delivery to your nominated address immediately. Please, find below the information you are going to use to send the money through Money Gram only.

The United Nations Financial Services Authority said that you should send the money via Money Gram only with the receiver's name as listed below, if you could not send by Money Gram, then purchase $100 iTunes card scratch it and send the photo to me, you can purchase the iTunes card at any Mall or Supermarket around you.

Receiver's name: Saqquara Nobles
Address: 128 Park Street Dorchester Massachusetts 02122
Question: My Friend
Answer: Nobles

Reference# Number.......
Sender's name.......
Sender's address......
Sender's phone number....

Please get back to me and comply so that the transaction can be completed as scheduled. Upon receipt of payment I will ensure that your package is sent within 24hours overnight delivery. And because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24 hours after you have made the payment for shipping.

Waiting for your urgent response accordingly. E-mail me only at: onsultantservice@yahoo.com

YOURS SINCERELY,

H.E. AMBASSADOR JOHN W. ASHE UNITED NATIONS
GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE TO READ MORE ABOUT ME: http://www.un.org/en/ga/president/68/about/

Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 09:41:51 +0000 (UTC)
From: "AMBASSADOR JOHN W. ASHE UNITED NATIONS" <consultantservice537@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "AMBASSADOR JOHN W. ASHE UNITED NATIONS" <onsultantservice@yahoo.com>
Subject: THE TRUTH YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR LONG OVERDUE FUND

LegalBriefs

Re: onsultantservice@yahoo.com - Donald J. Trump

Greetings to you from the White House
(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 US

I Donald J. Trump is writing to inform you that you're among the 20 lucky winners that will receive the sum of $7,447,000.00, I am very grateful for your support vote, I pledge to be a president for all Americans, and visitors in United State of America please join me let's come together and achieve all goals for our children.

The $7,447,000.00 is from the UN compensation/bailout funds for citizens of UN member countries and citizens of commonwealth Nations for poverty alleviation during this economic crunch and recession. The sum of $1BN was shared amongst 215 companies and individuals.

You were awarded the fund for investment to ease the economic crunch and to be profitable and help others in need as a measure to ease the present economic hardship.

However, according to our agreement with United Nations UN all our communications should be on email for record purpose so you should kindly reconfirm with me the following information below:

Full Name......
Mailing Address.....
City...........
Tel.....
Next of kin......

One more thing is this, we have to accomplish paperwork such as clearance certificate and this mentioned certificate will protect you from both the IRS and IMF. Based on what the attorney said, the clearance certificate will cost you $119.00 only to accomplish everything together both the obtaining and the signing of the certificate from the originated of your fund Nigeria.

The charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your paperwork charges you will get your $7,447,000.00 into your account within 15hrs.

You are directed to submit the $119.00 to Ameka Ifeanyi Anthony, he is in-charge of the documents, you can send the money through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram transfer only as he directed you outline.

Receiver's Name: Ameka Ifeanyi Anthony
State: Anambra State
Test Question: Fastest
Test Answer: Way
Amount: USD$119.00.

Reference Number#.......
Sender's name.......
Sender's address......
Sender's phone...

Thanks once again for supporting me, I will make you feel much better than the past, also bear it in mind that your $7,447,000.00 will be peacefully transfer to your account within 15hrs immediately the attorney accomplished the paperwork.

This is your last chance to comply with the instruction or else i will close your fill which will make it impossible for you to receive your fund in future. Remember, if you prefer to receive your $7,447,000.00 through an ATM CARD, it will takes 24hrs to deliver to your house through DHL and it will cost the same amount for paperwork.

If you could not send by Western Union and Money Gram, then purchase $100 iTunes card and one $19 scratch it and send the copies to me, you can purchase the iTunes card at any Mall or Supermarket around you.

I wish to get your urgent response. E-mail me only at: { onsultantservice@yahoo.com } View my passport attached to this message.

You have only three working days to comply or lose this great opportunity.

Best regards
Donald J. Trump

US President.
The White House
(Official Residence of the President of the US)
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500 US

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 07:33:35 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: US President <onsultantservice@yahoo.com>
Subject: w