unitednationfbi139@gmail.com - Christoper A Wray

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

unitednationfbi139@gmail.com - Christoper A Wray

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Washington Field Office 601 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20535, Tele/ fax (23934361) Terrorist Screening,

checkmating Money laundry,Trafficking, Bank Fraud And Scam.
Security Interception of Unsolicited Business Transaction.

Attention To You,

I am The New FBI Nominated DIRECTOR MR CHRISTOPER A WRAY To Replace the previous FBI Director due to internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI has increased their priorities because of the recent terrorist global threat; find below the interception information’s of the sum $6, 800,000,00 manifested in your name as the beneficiary, we have every evidence to prosecute this case, we are presently movement of funds from different countries based on the security Intel exposing links of terrorism sponsorship.

FBI global security wire tape has confirmed that the sum of $6, 800,000,00 dollars have been severally attempted to be release in your name through different methods like Automated card payment system method (Bank Drafts),

Consignment Diplomatic Delivery, method Bank Wire Transfer method , every attempts by your partners to move this funds according to your instructions have been futile and frustrated by the FBI global security hard disc which is been control by world bank international security server , the amount in your name have been abandoned under government security vault which is against international law of money laundry, terrorism and trafficking, I met your file at the security strong room with every other transactions relevant documents without the International Fund
Release Clearance Permit Certificate.

Our security Intel have confirmed your email address on the payment manifest booklet, I have clinically crosschecked the manifest and discovered that several business transactions have been also linked to your email address, you have consented by either sending money to them or aid the transactions by providing your information’s for the movement of the funds through several means, your email address is on the hard disc.

Security Order: the amount registered in your name is $6,800,000,00 dollars which you have to secure the below documents to enable our appointed agents in Massachusetts USA to release your funds according to international government protocols or I will submit your file for legal prosecution if you refuse to procure the needed certificate which will only cost you $155 dollars through independent corrupt practices commission (ICPC). Use the below information’s to contact independent and corrupt practices commission ICPC with the $155 USD to secure the three government documents for immediate release of your intercepted funds according to FBI security description. Send the $155 USD to attorney ( RECEIVER'S NAME OTOBENE STEPHEN ) immediately and forward him the payment details on email below: Forward the payment details to (unitednationfbi139@gmail.com) options of receiving fee is only VIA WESTERN UNION To Obtain The three government documents for immediate release of your intercepted funds according To FBI security description.

RECEIVER'S NAME: OTOBENE STEPHEN
LOCATION ADDRESS : LAGOS NIGERIA
AMOUNT : $155 USD

Finally, you have to contact him with your information's once you receive this message to secure the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate if you don’t want legal prosecution at the international court of justice,
this message super-cedes every other FBI message you have received in the past with this registered serial number TSGFB/09-PL.3R45.

Waiting for the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate so that your funds will be released according to the government international security law, you should either follow the instructions or accept court prosecution, don’t allow ignorance to affects your sense of reasoning. You should put behind your past dealings with crooks from different country now that I have contacted you, you have only FOUR working days to submit the above mentioned certificates if you don’t want to blame yourself for ignoring security instructions, you will be issued an official receipt once you observe the official fee by the ICPC.

Forward the three documents to my private email ID (unitednationfbi139@gmail.com) after obtained it from the ICPC.

Regards
New FBI Nominated DIRECTOR
MR CHRISTOPER A WRAY
New Director FBI
C-C -. Homeland Security Council
C-C. CIA
C-C-
International Police?

Code: Select all

Received: from [192.185.4.86]
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 03:31:06 -0600
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Reply-To: unitednationfbi139@gmail.com
Orig IP: 192.185.4.86 | Orig ISP: Unified Layer | City: Houston | Country: United States | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=192.185.4.86