Momo Havanese Puppies Home - Pet Scam - modestkin013@gmail.com

Buying a pet? Beware of scammers selling non-existent pets and trying to charge you for transport, insurance and crates.
falconsfan1

Momo Havanese Puppies Home - Pet Scam - modestkin013@gmail.com

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:43:05 +0100
References: <nNcRmg96QJoAYfpLyG0xxORK3P70R8LmoaBJq0lY@www.momohavanesepuppieshome.com>
Subject: Re: New message NY coco-female

Hi  ,

Thanks for the interest in our Havanese puppies. Coco is still available and ready to go to a new home.The Puppies have been recently Vet-checked & 100% Healthy,  de-wormed, on shots, and potty trained. We offer one year health guarantee and also offer free lifetime support and advice for all customers especially first time dog owners to ensure your puppy is healthy and has a long life expectancy for the love and concern we have for all our litters and also recommend a constant update of all our puppies in their new homes to be sure they are well taken care of.

We sell coco for $600 but firstly, We will appreciate you getting back to us with the answers to the following inquiries below before we proceed with the adoption process to be sure your house can make a good home for her.

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PUPPY

Pet Name : Coco
Breed :  Havanese
Weight: Standard size
Sex : Female
Price : $600

Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Health guarantee

ADOPTION REQUIREMENTS!!!
Getting a good home for her is the most essential thing we have ever wanted. So I have some few questions for you which I hope you get back to me with the answers sincerely. I just want to make sure that she is getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind?

-Where precisely are you located ?
-Have you ever raised or owned a puppy before?
-Do you have a vet clinic in your area ?
-Does your environment accept pets ?
-How soon do you need her  ?
-Your contact number will be appreciated

We are sorry for the questions, it's just that we prefer a caring family, as the answers would help us to know if your home would be the best place for her as all we need is just a new loving and caring home for the puppy.

We would also like to let you know that we do NOT place any of our puppies in homes that will practice unprofessional breeding for Money making with little or no love and care given to them. All our puppies are re-homed for PET PURPOSES ONLY. So as long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with these puppies, we will consider placing one or more of our puppies in your home.
text or call......(689) 888-1791‬
Best Regards.
https://www.momohavanesepuppieshome.com/
Last edited by falconsfan1 on Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

falconsfan1

Re: Momo Havanese Puppies Home - Pet Scam - modestkin013@gmail.com

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 19:21:44 +0100
Subject: Re: New message NY coco-female

Here is my Zelle payment details in which you will be using to make the payment for your puppy.

Name ... Jamie Battle
Email.... suavy2foreign4@gmail.com
Amount... $800
Memo...  business

Dear client, Please send me a screenshot of your payment for confirmation.