attorneyamandamr@gmail.com - Amanda Marshall

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

attorneyamandamr@gmail.com - Amanda Marshall

ATTN

I want to acknowledge you that i have finally succeeded in getting your package worth’s of US$6.500.000.00. out of ECOWAS department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice so you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to me Agent Jerry Smith right now as I’m now currently at your Intl Airport, you have to email me because i have been successful arrived with your CONSIGNMENT. And i already called you 4hours ago but your number isn't available So contact me through email to deliver your box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, i need your valid information do contacting immediately.
Full Name=============
Mobile Phone Number========
City====================
Nearest Airport ===========
Country=================
Current Home Address========

Kindly I’m waiting to hear from you with the needed requesting to enable me complete this delivery to your destination address upon contacting me because this delivery need to schedule soon before my returning back for New Year season with my family.

Awaiting for urgent responds.

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 10:40:33 +0900 (JST)
From: ATTORNEY AMANDA MARSHALL <fundsreleasedoffice@viola.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: ATTORNEY AMANDA MARSHALL <attorneyamandamr@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTN
X-Originating-IP: [197.234.219.47]
Orig IP: 197.234.219.47 | Orig ISP: Spacetel | City: Cotonou | Country: Benin | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 234.219.47