evansgho19@gmail.com - Evans Joseph

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
LegalBriefs

evansgho19@gmail.com - Evans Joseph

TRANSACTION PROCEDURES

1. Buyer submits Letter Of Intent (LOI) with full banking coordinates (there must be sufficient cash funds in this account), Enlarged 140% Colour copy of Passport , Client Information Sheet , Certificate of Incorporation (if applicable), Corporate Resolution (if applicable), Non-Solicitation Statement, and an Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement .

2. After conducting due diligence, the Seller will countersign the LOI and return it to Buyer including details of the BG Issuing bank, and Seller’s Passport copy.This LOI automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract and will be notarized to avoid contract breach and Buyer will be required to take care of notarization expenses of the contract documents here in UK. After notarization of the contract documents here in the UK, both parties shall lodge the executed contract with their respective Banks.

3. Within two (2) banking days, the Seller’s Bank shall send a PRE-ADVICE SWIFT MT199 or MT-799 to the Buyer’s Bank. (EXHIBIT A ) The PRE-ADVICE shall be valid for four (4) banking days only.

4. Within the same banking day, the Seller shall email a courtesy copy of the PRE-ADVICE SWIFT MT199 or MT-799 to the Buyer for confirmation. Within three (3) banking days after authentication of the PRE-ADVICE SWIFT MT199 or MT-799, the Buyer’s Bank shall reply and send a SWIFT MT-799 to the Seller’s bank and a courtesy copy shall be sent to the Seller’s email.

5. Within three (3) banking days, after authentication of the Buyer’s SWIFT MT-799, the Seller’s BG Issuing Bank shall send the Bank Guarantee via SWIFT MT-760 to the Buyer’s Bank ( EXHIBIT B ) and a courtesy copy shall be sent to the Buyer’s email. The Buyer’s bank verifies and authenticate the BG sent via SWIFT MT-760.

6. Within three (3) banking days, after authentication of the BG sent via SWIFT MT-760, the Buyer shall send payment to the Seller via SWIFT MT-103 and concurrently pay Consultants commission fees of Two Percent of each tranche face value. Courtesy copies of the commission payments shall be sent to the respective consultants/beneficiaries and their paymasters.

7. Within seven (7) banking days after authentication of receipt of payment to the Seller, the Seller’s BG Issuing Bank shall send the hard copy of the BG to the Buyer’s Bank via Bank Bonded Courier.

8. All subsequent tranches will be based on the same procedures until collateral or funds become exhausted.

9. Any unauthorized calls by any party or its representative lawyers to probe or communicate in an improper way to bank(s) in this transaction shall be prohibited and contract terminated.

Should Buyer default to pay the fees to the Seller and the Intermediaries fees as agreed on this contract within the allowed number of days on authentication of SWIFT MT-760, the Seller shall instruct the BG Issuing Bank to put a claim on the BG thereby forcing the Buyer's Bank to return the BGSWIFT MT-760 to the issuing Bank.

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 08:18:38 -0800
Subject: BG/SBLC without upfront fee
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Re: evansgho19@gmail.com - Evans Joseph

We have SBLC paper at 44+2 ready to be sold in large

quantities. Here is the DOA_LOI that the client needs to

fill out, along with a KYC, Passport, and the Proof of Funds, this transaction can be closed in 5 working days if you are interested, please go through the DOA and I will explain the commission to you, is a very sure deal and it has been tested, I repeat it can be closed in 5 banking days without stress, get your client fill and sign the DOA and return back to me by next week Friday he will have MT760, the Citi bank deal is engaged right now and this is available, no limit, they can do from 200M to 999B

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 16:31:09 -0800
Subject: Fwd: COTTONWOOD INTERNATIONAL LLC BUY/SELL Program 4 Documentations SBLC/MTN

LegalBriefs

Greetings,

This note is to inform you that large qunatites of SBLC's and MTN's
are available. The forms in the attachments below are for the client
to fill out. In addition to these forms, the client will need a KYC, a
color copy of their Passport, and Proof of Funds. ( a tear sheet, or
bank statement, which can be sent through incripted email) The
client's settlement Bank is slso needed.

Best regards,
Evans Joseph

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 00:38:12 -0800
Subject: Fwd: MTN'S AND SBLC'S NOW AVAILABLE

LegalBriefs

Hello sir,

I'm proposing a Scotia bank to you, the procedure is very simple.

After the client sign DOA, the provider will countersign, the client will pay $15,000 for processing fee, then the Scotia bank will open account for the client with his company name and the client alone will be signatory to the account, the client will deposit 3% of the total value to the account, the Scotia bank itself will debit that account and issue the SBLC, your money are protected by Scotiabank, you will have access to your account, online access and everything that go with account, is an open transaction with Scotia Bank, please get back to me with the filled documents as soon as possible, thank you

We also have Citi bank with the same procedure and can be issued in 5 days required 1% deposit before issuing the paper, if you want to meet face to face with the provider in the USA, you can meet her but DOA must be signed first

Lastly, we can issue an SBLC to your commodity seller account for your shipment, and expect payment of the face value after 30 days, issuing fees is required.
This is application I need for Commodities. As well as CIS
And DOA. Provider part I will change
To accommodate instruments

Thanks

Evans Joseph

Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 03:12:30 -0800
Subject: Fwd: Dorax Investment Trade Ltd
To: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Hello sir,

I have a PPP program that accept standard commerce bank and pay you 60% LTV return in 8 days, if your client likes he can use that to raise lots of money, the minimum for the PPP program is 50m and the cost to issue it is 65k euro, he can do 500m or more and make 60% LTV from it in 8 days, the lease is 10+2 and you have 30 days to pay the 10+2 so automatically the PPP program will pay it for you, you will only pay 65k euro, my provider is among the PPP platform, is a very good opportunity, I will send you the forms to proceed if you are interested, thank you

Regards
Evans Joseph

Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 13:45:31 -0800
Subject: PPP Program

LegalBriefs

Hi my friend, below is the DOA 43+2.

Please the commission is 0.75% open for me and you, no adding of additional 1%, that is not allowed, we will share the commission as it is or sign an NCNDA with the buyer for 1% more.

FYI; this is the email I have sent some of my trusted associates regarding this offer; hope at one point in time we can do some business together.

"I'm pleased to send for your review the latest FC BG SBLC purchase (no lease) DOA offer at 43 + 2 from a major experienced financial provider (this is their line of business along with buy/sell of securities and project funding) with offices worldwide I have been working with since last year; no fees are paid before MT760 is issued.

Also, if it comes to that before the buyer completes/signs the DOA we strongly suggest the document be presented to the buyer's receiving/settlement bank; the provider needs for buyer's bank to approve the Swifts messages included plus make sure they comply when the provider's compliance dept. verify the buyer's cash funds via ATV/BCL.

Terms/conditions summary:

Basically, the procedure is as follow:

1. Buyer provides ATV/BCL with DOA
2. Seller does DD, verify cash funds for the first tranche, then signs DOA
3. Seller MT199 RWA
4. Buyer MT799 BPU
5. Seller MT799 Pre-Advice or straight MT760

Minimum tranche: 100M

Minimum contract: 1B

Accepted receiving banks: top 100 world banks: https://www.relbanks.com/worlds-top-banks/assets; sorry, no Chinese banks are accepted.

1% buy side fees: open beginning with me; please be buyer's mandate or next (DOA will include a maximum of three boxes)

Before you review the DOA please be advised of the following;

1. The provider's mandate, a most trusted associate of mine, I communicate with is part of this group's top senior management as the finance director with the full POA to represent them. Therefore, I get a clear message as to all aspects of the transaction from the sell side.

2. Provider won't sign DOA until after they verify the buyer and funds. The provider compliance officer will contact the client's banker and verify the funds. In case the client's banker decline to provide information, the provider will send his own representative to meet with the buyer at his bank and verify the funds. This option is available at no cost to the buyer. Upon verification, the provider will sign the DOA and lodge it with their bank.

3. Although the seller moves first B2B via MT199 you may find the above procedure strict but due to high level of failed attempts by buyers with no verifiable cash funds the provider put in place two safeguards mechanisms before issuing MT799 Pre-Advice or straight MT760 which are #2 and #4 above; hopefully should buyer perform the provider will do their part. Based on my experience working with them (made several DOA submissions during 2018; unfortunately, buyers did not follow procedure) they have my utmost respect for their professionalism, integrity and most importantly, their transparent way of doing business.

4. This is mainly an opportunity for buyers with cash funds, not ones with credit lines (CL). However, should the buyer have cash funds for at least the first tranche and then use their CL for subsequent tranches that could be doable with the provider. Accordingly, for these kinds of buyers, I suggest they do a minimum 100M first tranche with 45M cash as per ATV/BCL and subsequent MT799 BPU.

Should you have a client that is genuinely interested in this opportunity please fill out the attached one-page questionnaire and send it to me; want to avoid any misunderstandings before a DOA is hopefully submitted to this provider.

Hope we can do some business together this 2019 year via this experienced genuine provider; in the meantime, I remain at your service.

Regards
Evans Joseph

DISCLAIMER: Sender is not a Securities Dealer or a Broker or an Investment adviser. The sender is a Consultant and makes no warranties or representations as to the Buyer, Seller or Transaction. All due diligence is the responsibility of the Buyer and Seller. This E-mail letter and the attached related documents are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or context. Upon receipt of these documents, the recipient hereby acknowledges this Disclaimer. If an acknowledgment is not accepted, Recipient must return any and all documents in their original form to Sender. WARNING: Those who submit to us as consultant or to other of our parties, a false NCND/IMFPA, LOI, FCO,BCL, or FCO, as well as FALSE PROOF OF PRODUCT (POP), FALSE PROOF OF FUND (POF) Documents WILL BE REPORTED to the appropriate Authorities, i.e. the FBI, ICC and INTERPOL Per Federal Reserve, European Central Bank, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation and Central Intelligence Agency. IT IS A FEDERAL OFFENSE since 15 November 2008.

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:04:51 -0700
Subject: Fwd: SBLC/BG ATV/BCL 43+2

LegalBriefs

SBLC SEEKERS

Before that I will request you to forget your expertise in sblc sales and see ours sale procedure. Our module of sblc sales are unique . We are selling sblc on long installment, which NO sblc provider do at present. Normally provider ask immediate down payment, we don't do that.

Our terms and procedures are approved by Prime banks, so there is no question of any amendments even a single word.

Face value - 100 Million Euro.
Cost of sblc -115 Million Euro
Payable in 2 installment. (in 30 days ans in 350 days)

We allow bankers or client to enjoy with ours 100 million euro for 01 month and on 30 days, 1st installment 15% of the face value to be paid.

Thereafter, we alow 2nd and final payment, 350 days.

Commission and fees are total 04%(3%,BLOCKED),which is payable within 5 days after receipt of instruments.

It is worthy to mention, as what benefits bank & client receive and earn for entire one year.

WE CAN ISSUE SBLC ONLY BASED ON COMMITMENT FROM RECEIVER BANK TO PAY BACK FULL COST 115 MILLION IN 2 INSTALMENTS.

In our process, we don't see clients finincial record,it is between Bank and client, not RELETED to us.

If your banker allow you to enjoy fruits, he will also like to enjoy like you. He will not have any objection to receive clean fund-100 Million euro( valuable currency),that is also for one year without any security.

I think, I have cleared my own views, in simple words to you, and hope, you will like to accept it in positive.

This is summary of process.

1. IF YOUR CLIENT WANTS THE SBLC HE NEED TO GET HIS CLIENT TO READ, UNDERSTAND AND COMPLEAT.

2. THEY WILL SUBMIT THE APPLICATION

3. TERM SHEET WILL BE ISSUED

4. THIS TERM SHEET IS REQUIRED TO BE SIGNED, SEALED BY THE COMPANY/APPLICANT AND AKNOWLEDGED BY THEIR OWN RECEIVING BANKERS. THIS IS SUBMITTED TO THE ISSUING BANKER. THE ISSUING ENETITY NAME WILL BE DISCLOSED IN THE TERM SHEET.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE NO DOCUMENTS ARE BINDING AGREEMENTS SO PLEASE DON’T CHANGE NOTHING ON THE APPLICATIONS DOCUMENTS. THE ESCROW IS ONLY THERE IF YOUR BANKS ARE NOT STANDING BEHIND YOU AND REFUSING TO AKNOWLEDGE THE TRANSACTION TO THEIR OWN CLIENT (IN THIS CASE THE COMPANY/APPLICATN), IF THE CLIENTS BANKERS ARE BEHIND THEM WHEN THE FINAL AGREEMENTS ARE FURNISHED THE ESCORW WILL BE AVOIDED. THE DOCUMENTS ARE A GENERIC DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE THERE TO TAKE THE APPLICATION TO THE FINAL STAGE OF AGREEMENTS WHICH WILL OUTLINE THE TRANSACTION MAIN FRAME BETWEEN THE CLIENT, ISSUING BANKING OFFICER AND THE CLIENTS RECEIVING BANKER.

5. ISSUING BANK OFFICER WILL FURNISH FINAL AGREEMENT TO THE CLIENT AND THEIR BANKERS AT THE SAME TIME, AT THIS TIME THE BANKER WILL ALSO CONTACT THE RECEIVING BANK OFFICER AND CONFIRM THE TRANSACTION AND THEIR WILLINGNESS TO ENDORSE THE XX DAY UNDERTAKING TO PAY THE 17% AND XXX DAYS UNDERTAKING…

6. AGREEMENTS ARE ENDORSED AND EXCHANGED

7. BOTH BANK OFFICER DISCUSS THE SETTLEMENT PROCESS AND FIX A SECHDULE TO CONCLDE THE SBLC TRANSFER. FROM THIS PONT ONWARDS THE TRANSACTIONS IS BETWENE TWO BANKS AND THEIR OFFICERS HOW THE PLAN TO EXECUTE THIS IS THEIR OWN WILL.

At first you will send us completed application form and procedure and invoice, thereafter we will send you from our side the term sheet which is required by the your Bankers to proceed

Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 05:05:56 -0700
Subject: 100M SBLC Without Upfront Fee

LegalBriefs

DEUTSCHEBANK, BARCLAY'S AND HSBC HOLDINGS NON LEASED SBLC PRICE
38+2 1B MINIMUM CONTRACT NO MAXIMUM
CONTRACT. NOTE: DOA-LOI AND PROCEDURES ARE ATTACHED PROCEDURES
MUST BE FOLLOWED. NO NEGOTIATION
YOUR CLIENT WILL NOT FIND ANY OFFERS OF DEUTSCHE BANK, BARCLAYS AND
HSBC HOLDINGS AT 38+2

NOTE: I now have a relationship with a Hedge Fund that is able
to deliver Deutsche Bank Purchased Non Leased SBLC at a price of 38+2
The Trading Platform that negotiated this has several people involved
so there is another section on Page #13 for 1% where my associate
and the referring broker will equally share the 1% divided by three.
This a very unique opportunity to acquire Deutsche Bank Purchased
SBLC
at 38+2. and since I have several associates and clients that
want this please move aggressively to make sure Non Leased SBLCs.
Deed of Agreement an Procedures are in Attachments. My associate
received 3 $5B contracts this week once brokers know there clients
can receive Deutsche Bank Non Leased for 38+2 a lot of business will
be coming to me. You are the first I contacted because you spoke to
me on 04/30/2019
and I will be posting in my 54 discussion Groups with 485,000
members and my own mailing list of associates is over 4500. Please
no broker chains
This was extremely difficult for me to obtain and I don't how Long
long this offer will last. The Procedures are very straight forward
so there is no negotiation. If your client wants SBLCs at 38+2.

Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 00:47:19 -0700
Subject: Fwd: Procedures for 38 + 2 SBLC

LegalBriefs

I have the only Provider in this world that can offer SBLCs Leased
or non leased.
My Provider pays up fron and if buyer cancels the bank gives him a 5%
cancellation Penalty
so buyer has to put funds in escrow with corporation attorney in New
York when client signs contract. Escrow is held for seven days when
SBLC is received and delivered and is a credit against what is owed.
No Provider I know of will accept Vietnam Banks and I believe they
know this so if they want SBLCs I have the only Provider
Barclay's or Scotia Bank at 19+2 So either use my provider or forget
buying SBLCs.

Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 18:05:50 +0000
Subject: BG/SBLC

LegalBriefs

This is a real provider, they are financing construction projects in Ghana, I know the managing director face to face here, client can Meet them face to face in France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, UK etc, they have a big company, you can do your DD to find out yourself.

Dear Sir
Good evening.
I attache to this message the proposed solution to fund your projects at very affordable costs.
In fact my self, as a member of SALOMON WERNER FINANCIAL GROUP, using your temporary contribution, will acquire a financial instrument, I discount it and I use the net to generate the funds you need trough a financial trading up to cover
the amount you already had in budget to spend (550.Millions) all inclusive, that is means 3% for the facilitators and 3% for
my group; so that your net loan to cover your projects come be 517 Millions Euros.
This amount you will get in tranches, as per attached agreement, and you will pay back, after the consolidation, in ten (10) years. The moratorium period will be determinate under an agreement between the two parties and the interest rate could
be not more than 2,5% per annum. Special Loan agreement could be the statement and the regulatory of the full relationship between the two parties.
For any additional clarification I am available at any time you apply for it.
Kind Regards

Dott. Paolo Chiappini

Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 18:37:43 +0000
Subject: Fwd: FINANCIAL SOLUTION TO FUND YOUR PROJECTS
Bcc: [REDACTED]