jamesuche2010@yahoo.com - James Uche

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

jamesuche2010@yahoo.com - James Uche

Hello Friend,

I want to thank you for your past effort. I understand that your hands were tied that was why you could not afford to assist me to the fullest in transferring the funds, do not worry, I have succeeded, the money has been transferred into the account provided by a newly found friend of mine in Spain.

To compensate for your past assistance and commitments, I dropped an ATM CARD worth of $850,000(Eight hundred and fifty thousand United State Dollars) for you. Contact my secretary, Mr. James Uche on his email Address below:

Contact Person. Mr. James Uche
Email: jamesuche2010@yahoo.com

Forward my mail to him, then ask him to send the ATM CARD to you and do send him with this below information’s. Your Names, Home address, with your mobile phone number. Contact me once you receive the card.
Thanks once again.

Thanks,
Mr Edet Okon

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 21:07:24 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: MR EDET OKON <jamesuche2010@yahoo.com>
Subject: Thanks once again.

LegalBriefs

Re: jamesuche2010@yahoo.com - James Uche

Same email, just a different sender, received a short while later.
Hello Friend,

I want to thank you for your past effort. I understand that your hands were tied that was why you could not afford to assist me to the fullest in transferring the funds, do not worry, I have succeeded, the money has been transferred into the account provided by a newly found friend of mine in Spain.

To compensate for your past assistance and commitments, I dropped an ATM CARD worth of $850,000(Eight hundred and fifty thousand United State Dollars) for you. Contact my secretary, Mr. James Uche on his email Address below:

Contact Person. Mr. James Uche
Email: jamesuche2010@yahoo.com

Forward my mail to him, then ask him to send the ATM CARD to you and do send him with this below information’s. Your Names, Home address, with your mobile phone number. Contact me once you receive the card.
Thanks once again.

Thanks,
Mr Edet Okon

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 02:28:01 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: MR EDET OKON <jamesuche2010@yahoo.com>
Subject: Thanks once again.