agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com - Ahmed Idris

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com - Ahmed Idris

Office Of The Presidency..
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, resident Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
President And Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces..
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
Abuja,Nigeria.
Private Email-mbuharipresidentngr@outlook.com

Sir/Madam.

I wish to inform you that with the Presidential Executive Powers vested on me as the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and in line with sections 367 Cap 98 of the amended Presidential Acts i have today Thursday 28th Dec 2018 Approved the immediate release and payment of your overdue NNPC Contract Funds/Lottery Inheritance funds without delays through a Presidential Gazetted Memo with Presidential Reference Numbers as thus..FGN/NNPC/CBN/ACTG2018 in your name and favor after the Presidential Panels i set up have submitted there report to me last week of which your name was genuine approved as a genuine and bonafide beneficiary by the Presidential Panel as a genuine beneficiary not yet paid by the previous Government,in view of this now i have handed over your Payment File and delegated my Presidential Powers to him to my Accountant General of the Federations..AGF.Mr Ahmed Idris to release and offset your lone over due funds as directed by the World Bank to me as preconditions for loan request from them,you are hereby requested to contact my Accountant General of the Federations with the below details and let him know by referencing the above payment Numbers to him as your Payment File and Voucher is on his desk now awaiting for your payment as i have ordered him already..

Mr.Ahmed Idris..FCAU...
Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF.
Email: agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com
Direct Tel;..234-8173212684..

Finally and in specific Terms tell my Accountant General how you want to claim your funds form his desk and as well forward your complete banking details and address and telephone numbers to him hence i have released the Approved funds to him for immediate disbursement to you as the Accountant General of the Federations because am too busy with State matters to attend to you in this,this Presidential Payment Instructions supersedes any other arrangement you have before now as regards to your over due payment as the final authority now remains my Accountant General of the Federations Mr.Ahmed Idris..FCAU..Warning if you fall victim to fraudsters and scammers NEVER you blame the Nigerian Government as the only constituted Authority by me for your payment is the Accountant General as above,call him on phone and email him as well for your payment as he is waiting to hear from you on my order..

Faithfully Yours...

His Excellency President Muhanmmed Buhari,,GCFR..
Executive President Federal Republic of Nigeria..
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock.
Abuja,Nigeria.

Code: Select all

From: "OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENCY ASO ROCK,ABUJA" <info.presidency.nigeria.org@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 20:14:16 +0100
Subject: FGN/NNPC/CBN/ACTG2018.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]
Country Code: 234
Country Name: Nigeria
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: Etisalat Nigeria
Validity: The number is the correct length for a Nigerian mobile phone number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info

LegalBriefs

Re: agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com - Ahmed Idris

From The Desk Of;..Mr.Ahmed Idris..
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF
Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street,
Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel.234-8173212684.

Payment Instructions From The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.

Sir./Madam..

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wish to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reach and agreement through a Memorandum of Understand MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus==FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2019 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD6.5Million ==SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS==as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator which you have to give me a call on my direct mobile line as thus 234=8173212684 for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your Country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase..
HSBC Bank...
Bank of America..
JSC Bank Center Credit..Almaty..
Barclays Bank PLC...
ING Bank Netherlands
Deutsche Bank....
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada...
Westpac Banking Corporation...
Banco Santander Bank..
Gulf Bank...
Standard Bank SA....

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment without prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus--234-8173212684===as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved....

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris

Accountant General Of The Federations..AGF...
Direct Line..234-8173212684

From: Accountant General Of The Federations AGF <agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 21:09:53 +0100
Subject: Payment Instructions From The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.

LegalBriefs

Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel.234-8173212684.

Sir./Madam..

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wish to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reach and agreement through a Memorandum of Understand MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2019 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD6.5Million SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator which you have to give me a call on my direct mobile line as thus 234=8173212684 for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your Country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase.
HSBC Bank.
Bank of America BOA.
JSC Bank Center Credit Almaty.
Barclays Bank PLC...
ING Bank Netherlands
Deutsche Bank....
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada...
Westpac Banking Corporation...
Banco Santander Bank..
Gulf Bank...
Citi Bank NY,United States.

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment without prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus 2348173212684 as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved....

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris
Accountant General Of The Federations AGF.
Direct Line..234.8173212684

From: Accountant General Of The Federations AGF <agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 21:21:56 +0100
Subject: Payment Instructions From The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.

LegalBriefs

Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel.234-8173212684.

Sir./Madam..

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wish to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reach and agreement through a Memorandum of Understand MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2019 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD6.5Million SIX MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator which you have to give me a call on my direct mobile line as thus 2348173212684 for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your Country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase.
HSBC Bank.
Bank of America BOA.
JSC Bank Center Credit Almaty.
Barclays Bank PLC...
Deutsche Bank....
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada...
Citi Bank NY,United States.

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment without prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus 2348173212684 as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved....

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris
Accountant General Of The Federations AGF.
Direct Line..234.8173212684

Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 12:20:35 -0700

LegalBriefs

Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..2348173212684.
Email..agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com

Urgent Payment Claims Notifications From The AGF Office Nigeria.

Sir./Madam..

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wish to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reach and agreement through a Memorandum of Understand MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus..FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2019 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD5.5Million Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator which you have to give me a call on my direct mobile line as thus 2348173212684 and email as thus. agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com .for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES that there will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them=====,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your Country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled..even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase..
HSBC Bank...
Bank of America..
JSC Bank Center Credit..Almaty.
Barclays Bank PLC...
ANZ Banking Corporations...
Deutsche Bank....
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada...
Banco Santander Bank..

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment with prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus-2348173212684 and forward your details to this direct email ID. agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com ...as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved....

Sincerely Yours..

AA.Okala..Media Aide..For.

Mr.Ahmed Idris
Direct Line..2348173212684.

Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:28:03 -0700
Subject: Urgent Payment Claims Notifications From The AGF Office Nigeria.

LegalBriefs

Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF Treasury House,
Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street
,Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..234-8173212684.

UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND PAYMENT NOTICE.

Attn;Funds Beneficiary.

. Sir/Madam.

On the express directives and order from Mr.President Federal Republic of Nigeria i have concluded arrangement with Union Bank Of Switzerland for the immediate and unconditional release/payment of your overdue funds which is now approved for payment to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS only to our bankers Union Bank Of Switzerland Zurich Head Office Branch through the Nigerian Consolidated Oil Reserve Account of which am the sole signatory and account administrator as the Chief Accountant of the Federation AGF,the sum of USD5Million Five Million Dollars was approved in your name and favor this last quarter of the year 2020 payable only on my order as the AGF of The Federations,i will give our bankers in Switzerland and order to either credit your bank account or issue you a UBS ATM GOLD CARD which delivery will be free on my order to our bankers through our USB Bank Account Officer directly to your designated address that you will send to me or your banking details that you will send to me which i will attach in your Validated Payment File and i will forward to UBS Bank and then remark them to go ahead and pay you without you making dime payment to our bankers.

Sequel to the above now you are requested to call or text me a message on my direct mobile line as this: 234-8173212684 and obtain your International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond from my office which i need to input and insert in your Payment File prior to forwarding it to our bankers with your details for your payment without any delays by them as i will endorse your payment,without you obtaining the International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond from my desk your payment cannot be made by our bankers as that is the only requirement for your payment hence is very obligatory,so call me on phone on the above number or send me text message to that effect so that i will inform you the process of the issuance of the International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond in your name and favor and that is all that is needed for your payment by our bankers UBS on my order only as the sole account signatory and funds administrator.

I will be expecting your telephone call or text message as instructed above and then your email with your details and preferred mode to claim your funds from our bankers in Switzerland at zero cost from you.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr. Ahmed Idris..FCAU.
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.
Finance House,Abuja.

Reply-To: agfofficenigeria.ngr@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:21:11 +0000
Subject: UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND PAYMENT NOTICE.  
To: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF Treasury House,
Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, 5 Zaria Street
,Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..234-8173212684.

UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND PAYMENT NOTICE.

Attn;Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

On the express directives and order from Mr.President Federal Republic of Nigeria i have concluded arrangement with Union Bank Of Switzerland for the immediate and unconditional release/payment of your overdue funds which is now approved for payment to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS only to our bankers Union Bank Of Switzerland Zurich Head Office Branch through the Nigerian Consolidated Oil Reserve Account of which am the sole signatory and account administrator as the Chief Accountant of the Federation AGF,the sum of USD5Million Five Million Dollars was approved in your name and favor this first quarter of the year 2021 payable only on my order as the AGF of The Federations,i will give our bankers in Switzerland and order to either credit your bank account or issue you a UBS ATM GOLD CARD which delivery will be free on my order to our bankers through our USB Bank Account Officer directly to your designated address that you will send to me or your banking details that you will send to me which i will attach in your Validated Payment File and i will forward to UBS Bank and then remark them to go ahead and pay you without you making dime payment to our bankers.

Sequel to the above now you are requested to call or text me a message on my direct mobile line as this: 234-8173212684 and obtain your International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond from my office which i need to input and insert in your Payment File prior to forwarding it to our bankers with your details for your payment without any delays by them as i will endorse your payment,without you obtaining the International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond from my desk your payment cannot be made by our bankers as that is the only requirement for your payment hence is very obligatory,so call me on phone on the above number or send me text message to that effect so that i will inform you the process of the issuance of the International Payment Authorizations Clearance Bond in your name and favor and that is all that is needed for your payment by our bankers UBS on my order only as the sole account signatory and funds administrator.

I will be expecting your telephone call or text message as instructed above and then your email with your details and preferred mode to claim your funds from our bankers in Switzerland at zero cost from you.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr. Ahmed Idris..FCAU.
Accountant General Of The Federations,AGF.
Finance House,Abuja.

Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 00:58:27 -0800
Subject: UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND PAYMENT NOTICE.
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard,
5 Zaria Street,Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..2348173212684.

AGF OFFICE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS.

Sir./Madam.

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wishes to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reached an agreement through a Memorandum of Understanding MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus..FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2021 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD5.5Million Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase.
HSBC Bank.
Bank of America.
JSC Bank Centercredit..Almaty.
Barclays Bank PLC...
ANZ Banking Corporations.
Deutsche Bank.
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada.
Banco Santander Bank.

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment with prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus-2348173212684 as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 09:13:39 -0700
Subject: AGF OFFICE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS.

LegalBriefs

Treasury House, Ladoke Akintola Boulevard,
5 Zaria Street,Garki Abuja,Nigeria.
Tel..2348173212684.

AGF OFFICE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS.

Sir./Madam.

The Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations wishes to bring to your notice that the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Accountant General Of The Federations have reached an agreement through a Memorandum of Understanding MOU with FGN Reference numbers as thus..FGN/AGF/00047835BNK2021 with the below listed bankers of the Nigerian Government as holders of our Consolidated Oil Reserve Revenue to release and pay your over due funds directly to you by debiting our Oil Reserve Account with our below bankers to approved sum of USD3.5Million Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars only as approved by the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon your receipt of your FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations AGF and the account administrator for the release and issuance of our bankers FUNDS ORIGIN INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES that they will use to release your funds to you on my ORDER and INSTRUCTIONS as the AGF of the Federations because without it our bankers cannot access our account for your Transfer/Payment based on the nature of our Oil Reserve Account domiciled with them,we took this measure to avert you numerous bank charges associated with International Transfers hence this is more or less a local Transfer within your country as i believed that each of the under listed banks have branches in your Country of origin/domiciled even if you don't operate with any of the banks nor have an account with them which does not matter as the localization is the main crux of this arrangement to avert international transfer charges for you the funds beneficiary...as all relevant Clearance Documents for your local transfer is ready as procured and secured in your favor and will be forwarded to our bankers of your preferred choice of claiming your funds for your payment by them on my order only once you have obtain your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES from my office as the account administrator and signatory once you call me on phone to that effect or email me for that requirement hence i will inform you the procedure for the release to you as the funds beneficiary...

JP Morgan Chase.
HSBC Bank.
Bank of America.
Barclays Bank PLC...
ANZ Banking Corporations.
Deutsche Bank.
Wells Fargo Bank..
Royal Bank Of Canada.

Finally indicate the bank you want to claim your funds from your Country as listed above and call me on phone for your INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT AUTHORIZATIONS PIN CODES before i will forward your details to our bankers for your immediate payment with prepayment nor charges from our bankers once you have secured the bank requested INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER PAYMENT PIN CODES from my desk as the Authorizing funds administrator and in my capacity as the Accountant General of the Federations..AGF..my direct mobile lien is as thus-2348173212684 as i will await for your phone call and email to that effect because you need to act fast once you receive this email so that i will forward your Payment File to any of our bankers of your choice for your immediate payment as we arranged with them without any prepayment to our bankers based on our agreement with them,your choice of payment should also be indicated in your response as that will be specified clearly in your Payment File which i will forward to our bankers,also reconfirm your banking details and address depending your mode of payment you will prefer to claim your funds as approved.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Ahmed Idris

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 10:17:00 -0800
Subject: AGF OFFICE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS.