elizabeth_kinsey36@hotmail.com - Elizabeth Kinsey

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

elizabeth_kinsey36@hotmail.com - Elizabeth Kinsey

My name is Elizabeth Bertin and i work with Federal Reserve Bank, USA. I have an interesting business proposal for you. Reply me if you are interested for details.

Mrs. Elizabeth Kinsey (the bank's financial secretary) discovered a customer whose account has been dormant for years thus having same surname with you. The customer left the sum $150,000,000.00usd at the bank over the years. Although, the client and his family members died on a plane crash in 2009 with no heir to claim the fund. After long search, we saw your name closely related to the customer’s name which is what we need to make the transfer into your bank account.

Therefore, we wish to present you before the board of directors as the next of kin since no one is here to inherit the funds. The bank policy says after 10years, money deposited will be shared within the board of directors if dormant.

Now Elizabeth will be available to attend to you with further details upon this transaction and you shall have no risk on this transaction. Contact her now on (elizabeth_kinsey36@hotmail.com ) for details. This is an opportunity for you my friend. i am glad to inform you.

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 20:18:51 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Elizabette Dupond <elizabette_dupon@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Reply if you are interested please