lucytamlyn33@hotmail.com - Lucy Tamlyn

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

lucytamlyn33@hotmail.com - Lucy Tamlyn

Good Day Dear,

My Name is Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn, the current USA Ambassador in Benin Republic. I am writing to inform you about my resent dictating of the deal going on now in Benin Republic concerning your overdue Compensation Fund worth’s of $1.3Mlln USD I were on a conference meeting earlier four days ago at West African Monetary Agency Office (MAMA) with the high Authorities in Benin Republic And during the time of announcement I heard the IMF Director Mr. Obinna Iheme, trying to announce that your fund will be canceled and signed unable and confiscated into the Government treasure on the date, at that very point I stopped the declaration immediately when they mentioned that you are not from Benin Republic.

However, by very well looking into the matter , I tried to ask why you have not claimed your fund since all this while and answer was giving to me that you have failed to follow up with United Bank Of Africa instruction were your total fund was registered to be transferred to you through online Bank system method. With the respect I have and the authorities on my shoulder over here, before the viewer of every eye witness I ordered Mr. Obbina Iheme not to declare your fund unable until I heard from you and know why you have choose to make a such an incredible decision.

In fact, without making matters so long again, I am hereby bringing to your notice that Government has giving me the opportunity to communicate with you and to help you out to receive your compensation scam victim fund worth’s ofd $1.3Mlln USD. President, Patrick Talon said that he is compensating those foreigners such as you that have failed victims in the hands of wrong people here in his Country and that is why you’re receiving this fund. Though, the worst part of it now was that Government gives a specific date time signed available for you to complete this claim and if that date passes an opportunity will be denied.

Moreover, I have meet with the United Bank Director (CEO) two days ago and discussed with him concerning the release of your fund, and during our conversation, he brought out your documents and shows me that his Bank are ready now to open your online Banking and let you have your details to start transferring your fund into any Bank account of your choice, but In other for them to do that, you will have to pay the sum of $45.00 only for a (Bank system acceptable release order Certificate) to be issued in your name and that will be the only Money you will spend until your total fund is completely transferred
peradventure, without much wasting of time, I will like you to urgently contact United Bank of Africa Director (CEO) Chief Executive Officer Mr. Edwin Egoamaka, view their email contact bellow (africa_u@aol.com) and send them your personal information’s such as your Full name, Your Country, Your City, Your Address, Your Bank name, Your Telephone Number, Your Occupation and a copy of your ID CARD as they required and also tell him to provide you with the receiver’s information to send them the required $45.00 usd as the only fee you will pay to claim your belonging.

After sending them the Money and those required information, get back to me for a further communications and guide lines until your fund is release. As you can see I am very curious and angry now about the situation on grand and that it’s the reason why I bring out myself to be at your part in this matter. I will only appreciate your kind of cooperation and respect till we bring this to an end.

I will await your immediate respond. God bless you.

Yours Sincerely

Faithful Angle Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn
United State Of America Ambassador In Benin Republic.
Email Address: lucytamlyn33@hotmail.com

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 19:43:47 +0900 (JST)
From: "Ambassador Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn" <Luc.y@spice.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Ambassador Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn" <africa_u@aol.com>
Subject: From USA Ambassador in Benin Republic. Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn,
X-Originating-IP: [197.234.219.53]
Orig IP: 197.234.219.53 | Orig ISP: Spacetel | City: Cotonou | Country: Benin | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 234.219.53

LegalBriefs

Re: lucytamlyn33@hotmail.com - Lucy Tamlyn

Good Day Dear,

My Name is Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn, the current USA Ambassador in Benin Republic. I am writing to inform you about my resent dictating of the deal going on now in Benin Republic concerning your overdue Compensation Fund worth’s of $1.3Mlln USD I were on a conference meeting earlier four days ago at West African Monetary Agency Office (MAMA) with the high Authorities in Benin Republic And during the time of announcement I heard the IMF Director Mr. Obinna Iheme, trying to announce that your fund will be canceled and signed unable and confiscated into the Government treasure on the date, at that very point I stopped the declaration immediately when they mentioned that you are not from Benin Republic.

However, by very well looking into the matter , I tried to ask why you have not claimed your fund since all this while and answer was giving to me that you have failed to follow up with United Bank Of Africa instruction were your total fund was registered to be transferred to you through online Bank system method. With the respect I have and the authorities on my shoulder over here, before the viewer of every eye witness I ordered Mr. Obbina Iheme not to declare your fund unable until I heard from you and know why you have choose to make a such an incredible decision.

In fact, without making matters so long again, I am hereby bringing to your notice that Government has giving me the opportunity to communicate with you and to help you out to receive your compensation scam victim fund worth’s ofd $1.3Mlln USD. President, Patrick Talon said that he is compensating those foreigners such as you that have failed victims in the hands of wrong people here in his Country and that is why you’re receiving this fund. Though, the worst part of it now was that Government gives a specific date time signed available for you to complete this claim and if that date passes an opportunity will be denied.

Moreover, I have meet with the United Bank Director (CEO) two days ago and discussed with him concerning the release of your fund, and during our conversation, he brought out your documents and shows me that his Bank are ready now to open your online Banking and let you have your details to start transferring your fund into any Bank account of your choice, but In other for them to do that, you will have to pay the sum of $45.00 only for a (Bank system acceptable release order Certificate) to be issued in your name and that will be the only Money you will spend until your total fund is completely transferred
peradventure, without much wasting of time, I will like you to urgently contact United Bank of Africa Director (CEO) Chief Executive Officer Mr. Edwin Egoamaka, view their email contact bellow (africa_u@aol.com) and send them your personal information’s such as your Full name, Your Country, Your City, Your Address, Your Bank name, Your Telephone Number, Your Occupation and a copy of your ID CARD as they required and also tell him to provide you with the receiver’s information to send them the required $45.00 usd as the only fee you will pay to claim your belonging.

After sending them the Money and those required information, get back to me for a further communications and guide lines until your fund is release. As you can see I am very curious and angry now about the situation on grand and that it’s the reason why I bring out myself to be at your part in this matter. I will only appreciate your kind of cooperation and respect till we bring this to an end.

I will await your immediate respond. God bless you.

Yours Sincerely

Faithful Angle Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn
United State Of America Ambassador In Benin Republic.
Email Address: lucytamlyn33@hotmail.com

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 10:38:17 +0900 (JST)
From: "Ambassador Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn" <Ta.mlyn@spice.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Ambassador Mrs. Lucy Tamlyn" <africa_u@aol.com>
Subject: Good Day Dear,
X-Originating-IP: [197.234.221.57]
Orig IP: 197.234.221.57 | Orig ISP: Spacetel | City: Cotonou | Country: Benin | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 234.221.57