louisegreigcapvinlimited@gmail.com - Louise Greig

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

louisegreigcapvinlimited@gmail.com - Louise Greig

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Louise Greig
Direct Mandate to Provider / BG's / SBLC's at Quant Capital Finance & Investment Pvt. Ltd

Hi, my name is Louise and I will like to introduce our product. I am a mandate to a premier provider of bank instrument (BG/SBLC) and our finance company is 100% verifiable. Our instruments are only from triple 'A' rated banks and we issue from 1m and above.

If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. kindly Contact me and i will Give You the details of the provider

EMAIL ADDRESS:
louisegreigcapvinlimited@gmail.com

Regards
Mrs. Louise Greig
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: louisegreigcapvinlimited@gmail.com - Louise Greig

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn
Louise Greig
Direct Mandate to Provider / BG's / SBLC's at Quant Capital Finance & Investment Pvt. Ltd

We have FX4 the seller has agreed to the following
Provider % ?60
For the receiver 30% ?
Provider broker 2.5% ?
Reciver broker 2.5%
?If there is any interest, let me know to send the contract and start immediately.
----------------------------------------------------
We also provide genuine bank instruments (BG/SBLC) and my provider will move with RWA to the receiving bank before payment of transmission fees.
If there is any interest, kindly write direct to my personal email address bellow.
EMAIL ADDRESS:
louisegreigcapvinlimited@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: louisegreigcapvinlimited@gmail.com - Louise Greig

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Louise Greig

We specialize in issuance of Import Letter of Credit (L/C), Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Bank Guarantee (BG)

Warm Regards,

Mrs. Louise Greig
Email: louisegreigcapvinlimited@gmail.com

Financial Adviser | Lease Brokerage | Consultant & Mandate | Bank Instruments | Funding