zikriahmed04@gmail.com - Ahmed Zikri

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

zikriahmed04@gmail.com - Ahmed Zikri

Hello Dear Friend,

How are you? I hope you're fine. I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as i am contacting
you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($ 6.5 million) six million five hundred thousand dollars immediately to your private account. The money has been here in our bank lying dormant for years now without
anybody coming for the claim of the money, and that is why i decided to contact you regarding claiming of the money.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer(the account owner) who died along with her supposed NEXT OF KIN since 31
January 2003. The banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 13 years, because the money will be recalled to the bank treasury account as
unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest i will send you the full details on how the business will be executed without any delaying as i have been searching for a
good partner who can stand by my side and claim the money as well.

Please respond urgently to notify me of your interest, and do delete the email if you are not interested. Thanks for your understanding.

CONTACT ME ON THIS EMAIL:zikriahmed04@gmail.com

Regards,

AHMED ZIKRI

Code: Select all

Reply-To: <zikriahmed04@gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend,
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 16:08:08 -0800