ambassadorw93@gmail.com - W. Stuart Symington

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

ambassadorw93@gmail.com - W. Stuart Symington

U.S. Department United States Embassy Seal Greeting from U.S Embassy, (202) 922-1734

Attention:Beneficiary,
CONTACT US THROUGH TEXT SO THAT WE CAN DELIVER YOUR FUND (202) 922-1734

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk this morning because the director of the Dhl delivery company here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your fund to the Government Treasury account just because you failed to pay for their fee of your fund which is just $150 .00 only.But i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $1.5M which will change your life just because of $150.00

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you should abandon your fund or if you don't need it then i can change your name to another person so that the corrupt Government officials of Benin Republic will not claim this money for their selfish interest.

Your full contact information is needed, to able us proceed we are advice you to understand,you are to fellow the instruction and text us msg on belong number(202) 922-1734 so that we can communicate with you immediately, upon reply we will provide you the receiver name.

Your Full Name::::::::::::::::
Your Private Phone Number::::
Home Address::::::::::::::
Sex/Occupation:::
Your Identification Id::::

I will wait to hear from you now.
Ambassador W. Stuart Symington
Ambassador of the United States

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 17:52:14 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Ambassador <ambassadorw93@gmail.com>
Subject: U.S. Department United States Embassy Seal Greeting from U.S Embassy, (202) 922-1734
X-Originating-IP: [197.234.221.156]
Orig IP: 197.234.221.156 | Orig ISP: Spacetel | City: Cotonou | Country: Benin | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 34.221.156