un.headoffice554@gmail.com - António Guterres

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

un.headoffice554@gmail.com - António Guterres

Greetings From UN Information Officer of America.
I want to let you know that your compensation funds worth $10.8 million USD is now ready to be delivered to your home address by our Diplomat agent Mr.Frank Edward through ATM Card or Cash Delivery Via USPS, Your ATM Card has been activated and deposited with USPS already; so kindly update us with,

1. Your Full Name which you prefer we use when shipping your fund,..............

2. Your Current mailing (Delivery) Address where your fund should be mailed to............

3. Your Private Mobile Number for the Priority Express Mail to Contact you when they arrive at your door step...........

4. Your direct telephone Number............

5. A copy of your identification card or driver license..........

Reply this email with the below contact details immediately you receive this email for immediate shipment of your fund,
Be inform that any option you choose has an Official Charge to process your transaction,

Below are the given options to choose one,

1;UPS=5hrs/$300, buy an iTunes card or amazon card $300 scratch of the label and send me the picture

2;FedEx=8hrs/$250, buy an iTunes card or amazon card $250 scratch of the label and send me the picture

3;DHL=12hrs/$200, buy an iTunes card or amazon card $200 scratch of the label and send me the picture

To enable the delivery proceed immediately today,

NOTE : The Official Charge can't be Deducted from the principal amount due to the Irrevocable insurance Policy (IIP) associated with your Fund from International Monitory Fund Unite (IMF) it was constituted and officially submitted to the "Court of Justice" that the Official Charge can't be Deducted from the principal amount.

Yours Faithfully,
His Excellency,António Guterres
Cell Phone:+1(909)316-0753
Email:un.headoffice554@gmail.com
UN Information Officer

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 09:16:42 +0900 (JST)
From: "His Excellency,António Guterres" <.123@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "His Excellency,António Guterres" <un.headoffice554@gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings From UN Information Officer of America.
X-Originating-IP: [197.210.8.126]
Orig IP: 197.210.8.126 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... .210.8.126