senatepresident1@presidency.com - Charles Grassley

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

senatepresident1@presidency.com - Charles Grassley

Good Morning

How are you doing today together with your family I hope all is well? My name is Mike Pence. The Senate president of united state, am here to notify you that I travel to Nigeria last Friday to visit President Of Nigeria who live at Abuja City and i travel due to this year projects,

I went to Government office for meeting and after the meeting I meet with His Excellency Muhamadu Buhari President of Nigeria. And he show me 25 people which has be scam by Western Union and Money Gram delivering agent by DHL UPS and I see your name and your e-mail together with your address on the list and i decided to contact you To know if this is real or fake???

The funds which they suppose to send to you are $10.5Millions. Which you did not receive yet So kindly update me if you still want to receive your funds get back to me so that i will help you transfer your funds to you before going back to my country USA on next week Friday.

I just contact I.R.S and Minister of Finance they told me that before they release the documentation which I will use to deliver the funds to you it will cost you sum of $150.00 so kindly update me with your delivery address and make sure that you send the $150.00 to the office with below information by Western Union only but if you cannot use western union you can buy iTunes card of $100 and $50 send they will also accepted it okay

Receiver Name:::Simeon Oloh Onochie
City....Lagos
Amount =. $150.00

Update me with the MTCN and senders name also your address.
Mr Charles Grassley.
Thank You and God bless you
Regard;
From Mr. Mike Pence //USA Senate President

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:39:31 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr. Mike Pence" <senatepresident1@presidency.com>
Subject: From Mr Mike Pence //USA Senate President

LegalBriefs

Re: senatepresident1@presidency.com - Charles Grassley

Good Morning

How are you doing today together with your family I hope all is well? My name is Charles Grassley. The Senate president of united state, am here to notify you that I travel to Nigeria last Friday to visit President Of Nigeria who live at Abuja City and i travel due to this year projects,

I went to Government office for meeting and after the meeting I meet with His Excellency Muhamadu Buhari President of Nigeria. And he show me 25 people which has be scam by Western Union and Money Gram delivering agent by DHL UPS and I see your name and your e-mail together with your address on the list and i decided to contact you To know if this is real or fake???

The funds which they suppose to send to you are $10.5Millions. Which you did not receive yet So kindly update me if you still want to receive your funds get back to me so that i will help you transfer your funds to you before going back to my country USA on next week Friday.

I just contact I.R.S and Minister of Finance they told me that before they release the documentation which I will use to deliver the funds to you it will cost you sum of $150.00 so kindly update me with your delivery address and make sure that you send the $150.00 to the office with below information by Western Union only but if you cannot use western union you can buy iTunes card of $100 and $50 send they will also accepted it okay

Receiver Name:::Simeon Oloh Onochie
City....Lagos
Amount =. $150.00

Update me with the MTCN and senders name also your address.

Mr Charles Grassley.
Thank You and God bless you
Regard;
From Mr. Charles Grassley //USA Senate President

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 11:19:57 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr. Charles Grassley" <senatepresident1@presidency.com>
Subject: From Mr. Charles Grassley //USA Senate President