burch_d_lynn@hotmail.com - David D. Rae

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

burch_d_lynn@hotmail.com - David D. Rae

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn.
David D. Rae
Broker Agent

Good Day,

I have a Provider that can deliver Lease or purchase BG SBLC instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

Email: burch_d_lynn@hotmail.com

Thank you,
David
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: burch_d_lynn@hotmail.com - David D. Rae

Bank Instruments Scammer from LinkedIn
David D. Rae
Broker Agent

Good day,

We offer fresh cut bank instrument for Lease/purchase, such as BG, SBLC, DLC/LC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Loan, Bank Draft, T strips Loan and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. If in need of our services, We also have investor ready to fund projects.

contact me for detail information. Email: burch_d_lynn@hotmail.com

Thank you
David
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.