ularkuma1@gmail.com - Ular Kuma

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

ularkuma1@gmail.com - Ular Kuma

My name is Ular Kuma, I'm 19 years old girl from Ivory Coast. I want to have a relationship with you, I must tell you more things, but first I need your help to stand for me as a trustee. My late father Joseph Kuma was a businessman before he shot and killed by the rebels during the recent political crisis in our country. After the death of my father, two of my uncles conspired against me and sold My Late Father properties To a Lebanese businessman because I'm just a girl. Before the death of my late father in a private hospital here in our country, he secretly called me by his bedside and told me that he deposited money in a bank here in Cote d'Ivoire with my name as the next of kin.

I tried to withdraw the money so that I can begin a new life and take care of my self with the money, the banker told me that my present status does not allow me,the basis of the agreement my father had with their bank when he deposited the money.

He advised them that i must get a trustee who will help me as my guardian angel or I should wait Until when I reach 33 years old, after the binding agreement between my late father and the bank.

I decided to contact you and want you to take me as your own blood and help me. I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to kill me because am Homeless. The amount in the Bank is Four Million five hundred thousand dollars ($ 4,500,000.00) and I have the proof of payment and a copy of the binding agreement my late father when he deposited the money with the bank.

It will help me to invest the money in a profitable business investment in your country. Then you will also help me by getting a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to be with you From the bottom of my heart i wish to give you 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital to compensate for in the facility please contact me here (ularkuma1@gmail.com)

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 09:23:13 -0800
Subject: From Miss Ular Kuma
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]