meiwong50@icloud.com - Mei Wong

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

meiwong50@icloud.com - Mei Wong

Dear Enterpreneur,

I am a private consultant representing financial investment groups on their funding Platforms. You came very high on my business survey and thought its right to introduce you on how to improve your business today.

I source firms specializing in Growth Financial Loans/Debt Funding Investments. They specialize in investments in Private sectors in a broad range of areas, Within Financial Investment Services are M&A development and management, financial and operational management, due diligence and capital planning and development including Real estate, Energy, Oil and Gas, emerging markets and high-technology, communications, software and digital
content and services.
Their Business Development Team will invest in any viable Projects presented by your Management after Independent Review on your Business Model Presentation. I intend to maintain a Silent/Financial Position on our Business with your Company.
I look forward to your favorable reply.

Regards,
Mei Wong

Code: Select all

Subject: REVIVE YOUR BUSINESS
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 19:37:00 GMT

LegalBriefs

Re: meiwong50@icloud.com - Mei Wong

Dear Enterpreneur,

I am a private consultant representing financial investment groups on their funding Platforms. You came very high on my business survey and thought its right to introduce you on how to improve your business today.

I source firms specializing in Growth Financial Loans/Debt Funding Investments. They specialize in investments in Private sectors in a broad range of areas, Within Financial Investment Services are M&A development and management, financial and operational management, due diligence and capital planning and development including Real estate, Energy, Oil and Gas, emerging markets and high-technology, communications, software and digital
content and services.
Their Business Development Team will invest in any viable Projects presented by your Management after Independent Review on your Business Model Presentation. I intend to maintain a Silent/Financial Position on our Business with your Company.
I look forward to your favorable reply.

Regards,
Mei Wong

Code: Select all

Subject: OPPORTUNITY FOR ENTERPRENEURS
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2019 13:14:50 GMT