olha.satrsss@gmail.com - Olha

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

olha.satrsss@gmail.com - Olha

I think sometimes you just have to take the step! Step to meet! A step towards friendship. A step that can change your whole life. Teach something new, or let you know the life of another person. See the world, life with a completely different look. It's hard for me to start writing a letter first. I don't have much experience, and yet I did it. I would like to meet you. Why do you? I do not know. When I received your mail, I was told that you are a single man. And that you will be interesting to me! I was even surprised! How can a dating agency be so confident ?! And so that there is no not a pleasant moment, I will ask you personally, if you don't mind ?! You're lonely? Are you looking for communication, acquaintance, friendship or more? This is very important for me, because I would not want to inconvenience you, and I think it will be so honest to hear from you personally, would you like to meet a woman from another country !? Simply if you are not single, married, or you already have a woman, forgive me for writing to you. I won't write to you anymore. But if you would like to communicate with me, but at the same time you still have a girlfriend, or a wife, and no matter what kind of relationship you have with her, you don’t need to write to me. I am in solidarity with women, and I think that it would not be right on your part to communicate with the other when you already have a woman! Is not it? But if I was not deceived, and you are really lonely, and are looking for communication, I would like to meet, then I will be glad if you answer me. And tell about yourself. Send your photo, or tell a lot about your country and your city. I think it won't be bad for a start! And to be fair, I will send you my photo, and I will not tell you much about myself. I live in Ukraine. I was not married and have no children. There are many hobbies, and I will not talk in detail now. But I'll tell you I like art, music, books. I often spend my free time outdoors. I think that this is enough for you to think whether to answer me or not. The choice is yours. And believe me, if you answer, I'll be glad of it. Best regards, Olha.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: Olha <olha.satrsss@gmail.com>
Subject: Attention!Nothing hardens love like irresistible impediment.
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 15:25:25 +0300
IMG_151.jpg
IMG_151.jpg (155.36 KiB) Viewed 115 times
IMG_156.jpg
IMG_156.jpg (124.88 KiB) Viewed 115 times