atmvisacard9107@gmail.com - James Robert

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

atmvisacard9107@gmail.com - James Robert

Deputy governor
Central Bank of Africa
Marina- Benin.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your notice that I have been able to pay the re-activation fee and the delivery fee of your ATM Card. I paid it because the ATM Card worth of US$12.250,000.00 Million dollars has less than one month to expire and when it expires, the money will lost to the Federal Government treasury account.With that I decided to help you pay off the money so that the Automated Teller Machine {ATM} Card will not expire,

because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my expenses and even compensate me for helping you.Now i want you to contact TNT Courier Office with your physical address you prefer the delivery so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.

They refused and the reason is clear that they don't know when you are contacting them and the demurrage might have increased. So you are advised to contact them immediately to avoid the security keeping charge increase.

Below is their Contact Information, Contact Person: Mr. James Robert
UPS Courier office Email: atmvisacard9107@gmail.com
Tel.: +229-9818 4977
Contact them Today with the following information

Your Full Name...
Telephone Number..
Your complete shipping address.
City...

This to ensure clarity and has to be done today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your card.

Your pin code # :1906: to make your withdrawals without any delay.
YOUR ATM CARD ACCOUNT # : 4577-3700-0383-8838

Best Regards

Mr. Johnson Eze
Telephone +229 9818 4977
E-mail;(atmvisacard9107@gmail.com)
free to call or text sms
Office of the deput Governor
CBA, Benin
Your Atm Master Card

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 04:52:01 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr. Johnson Eze" <atmvisacard9107@gmail.com>
Subject: CONTACT CBA OFFICE IMMEDIATELY FOR YOUR ATM MASTERCARD
X-Originating-IP: [197.234.221.181]
Orig IP: 197.234.221.181 | Orig ISP: Spacetel | City: Cotonou | Country: Benin | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 34.221.181