globalexpresscourier80@gmail.com - Patricia Amos

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

globalexpresscourier80@gmail.com - Patricia Amos

Dear friend,

I am pleased to inform you of my success in transferring these funds with the collaboration of a new partner. I am currently in Vietnam for investment projects with my share of the total value. Meanwhile, I have not forgotten your past efforts to help me transfer these funds despite all the delays.

In appreciation for your help, I am pleased to inform you that I have left a prepaid debit card (ATM) on your behalf that contains $ 850,000.00 USD.

I have deposited the ATM card with Global Express Courier Service on your behalf for immediate delivery. I paid shipping costs, except the security maintenance fee. I tried to pay but they do not accept because they do not know when you will contact them and in case of delay. For this reason, Global Express Courier usually requires a security maintenance fee before delivery commences.

Therefore, you should contact Global Express Courier with your name and address phone number to deliver the ATM card to your address. Contact Person: Mr. Kenneth Edwards | Director of Operations | E-mail: (globalexpresscourier80@gmail.com)

Please note that I am on a business trip with limited access to my email. I want you to contact Global Express Courier as soon as possible to obtain the required delivery arrangements and try to cooperate with them to ship the ATM card.

Thanks and regards,

Patricia Amos.

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 19:41:11 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Patricia Amos <globalexpresscourier80@gmail.com>
Subject: compensation
X-Originating-IP: [180.200.25.81]
Orig IP: 180.200.25.81 | Orig ISP: Community Network Center Inc. | City: Nagoya | Country: Japan | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... .200.25.81