amorgan1212@hotmail.com - Ashley Morgan

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

amorgan1212@hotmail.com - Ashley Morgan

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Ashley Morgan
Financial Services Consultant at Path Foundation

Hi my name is Ashley Morgan, If you have need for funding of your transactions or projects etc .. I am pleased to let you know that I have direct access to geniune providers of BG/SBLC if you are interested you can reach me via my email: amorgan1212@hotmail.com

DON'T MISS OUT!!!
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: amorgan1212@hotmail.com - Ashley Morgan

Bank Instruments Scam on LinkedIn.
Ashley Morgan

Hi my name is Ashley Morgan, If you have need for funding of your transactions or projects etc .. I am pleased to let you know that I have direct access to genuine providers of BG/SBLC if you are interested you can reach me via my email: amorgan1212@hotmail.com
DON'T MISS OUT!!!
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn
Ashley Morgan

Hi my name is Ashley Morgan, If you have need for funding of your transactions or projects etc .. I am pleased to let you know that I have direct access to genuine providers of BG/SBLC if you are interested you can reach me via my email: amorgan1212@hotmail.com

#funding #projects #sblc #bg #etc

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Ashley Morgan

#funding #projects #bg #sblc #etc

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Ashley Morgan

#bg #sblc #funding #providersguaranteed

Hans Neesantoes

Ashley Morgan

I have direct access to genuine and reliable providers of BG/SBLC if you are interested you can reach me via my email: amorgan1212@hotmail.com

For only serious minded people please!!!

Hans Neesantoes

Ashley Morgan

I have direct access to genuine and reliable providers of BG/SBLC if you are interested you can reach me via my email: amorgan1212@hotmail.com

ONLY interested and capable Buyers kindly write for the full procedure!!!

Hans Neesantoes

Ashley Morgan

We have direct access to genuine and reliable providers of bg/SBLC if you are interested you can reach me via my email: amorgan1212@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Hans Neesantoes

Ashley Morgan

We have direct access to genuine and reliable providers of bg/SBLC if you are interested you can reach me via my email: amorgan1212@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Hans Neesantoes

Ashley Morgan

Thank you!