iworldremit@gmail.com - Aka Lawler

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

iworldremit@gmail.com - Aka Lawler

WORLDREMIT DEPARTMENT.
178 VICTORIA ISLAND BENIN REPUBLIC,
01 B.P. 2020, BENIN REPUBLIC
E-mail: { iworldremit@gmail.com }

How are you doing,

Your payments was approved today for you to receive it but the management said that you must pay $100.00 usd for the Stamp and activation before you can receive your $10.800,000.00 usd, please send the charge through worldremit immediately, i have assured you that this is genuine and legitimate. I swear If we fail to release your payment after you send the $100.00 usd as I promise don't count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don't fear as soon as you send the $100.00 usd today please leave the rest for me and see if am lieing to you because I can not use my life swear because of $100.00 usd how can I swear against my life because of this small amount, that is to show you that am telling you the truth.

You have an assurance of receiving your fund once this is settled and whatever that arises next shall be taking care of by this our head office, but i assured nothing is going to come up again after this and i will make sure you receive your funds immediately or i will write a petition against our headquarter office and they will have whatever you have spent on your funds sent it back to you , try and understand because i do not want you to loose the funds that you have spent so much on, you have only one step to receive your funds. Do not allow the devil to turn your mind against this because by the time you realize you have a mistake, it might be too late to recover.

I make this latter of guarantee in good faith, having consulted with my superiors federal high court office and witnessed by our federal ministry of finance attorney, this payment was approved by the federal ministry of finance Cotonou, Benin rep. to beneficiary only. Note: The court has taken all legal verification against your transaction. it is hereby confirmed that your fund within World Bank Of West Africa Benin Republic is 100% genuine. In Accordance with section 311, subsection 29 {B} Of The Executor-ships Law of the Benin Government by the Authority conferred on me, I Justice MR. AKA LAWLER. hereby give this Letter of Guarantee to you as the beneficiary of the transfer payment fund OK.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH VIA WORLDREMIT, RIA OR MONEY GRAM:

Receiver First Name :::::::: AZIZ
Receiver Second Name :::::::: ADEOTI
City :::::::: Cotonou
Amount :::::::: $100.00 USD
Money Transfer Control Number ::::::::
Sender's name ::::::::
Sender's Direct Telephone::::::::::

Yours Sincerely
MR. AKA LAWLER
Foreign Operation Payment Center,
General Managing Director
WORLDREMIT DEPARTMENT