022mrssufia.rees.1@gmail.com - Sofia Rees

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

022mrssufia.rees.1@gmail.com - Sofia Rees

Please kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we have no previous correspondence. I came across your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before i die. I'm Mrs.Sofia Rees, from France, am 57 years old, I lost my Husband and my four years old son in a car accident the year 2010, The shock of the death of my only child and my Husband made me four sick. I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and high blood pressure patient (HBP). the doctor confirmed to me that i have few time to live here on earth due to my condition.

I was dealing on Gold Dust and Gold Dory Bars here in Burkina Faso till my sudden illness paralyze me here in the hospital, at this moment.

I deposited total sum of Nine million five hundred thousand US dollars [$9,500,000.00] with one of the leading bank in Burkina Faso but unfortunately I cannot visit the bank since I’m critically sick and powerless to do anything myself but my bank account officer advised me to assign any of my trustworthy relative, friends or partner with authorization letter to stand as the recipient of my money but sorrowfully I don’t have any reliable relative and no child.

Therefore, I want you to receive the money and take 40% to take care of yourself and family while 60% should be use basically on humanitarian purposes mostly to orphanages home, Motherless babies home, less privileged and disable citizens and widows.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall send you my passport with full contacts of my banking institution to communicate them on the matter.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Sofia Rees

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 03:24:24 +0100 (CET)
Reply-To: 022mrssufia.rees.1@gmail.com
Subject: HELLO