atmoffice11142@yahoo.com - Benson Lucas

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

atmoffice11142@yahoo.com - Benson Lucas

Attention Beneficiary,

This is to enlighten you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand of money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies, Diplomatic agents and fraudulent barristers after which your fund/payment remain unpaid to you.

I am Mr.Franklin Hendrik a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Washington, D.C. were I have been assigned to take responsibility of your funds remittance to you with out further delay. It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to these nightmares, which is the reason I was appointed to investigate and handle your transaction.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental parasites, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to quit and back up from your transaction and YOU have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore,
You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction/funds remittance as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our approved bank source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk.

We have release your funds $4.5m USD to the united bank for Africa global plc to pay you through ATM card to avoid any online fraud so kindly contact the below information with this code number: IMF/BEN/000-571 together with your delivery information such as:
Name,Address,Country,Phone no,Email address,Id card

Name: Mr. Benson Lucas
Director ATM card department
Bank: United bank for Africa global plc
Address: 1 Rockefeller Plaza Fl 8, New York, NY 10020
Email address :( atmoffice11142@yahoo.com)
Tell NO: +1(917)781-9171

Please if you receive you funds don't fail to contact and inform me on (imfheadoffice1@yahoo.com), THANK YOU

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mr.Franklin Hendrik
(Director Treasury Department)
International Monetary Fund
Washington D.C.

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 10:21:15 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr.Franklin Hendrik" <imfheadoffice1@yahoo.com>
Subject: Attention Beneficiary,
X-Originating-IP: [41.138.91.188]
Orig IP: 41.138.91.188 | Orig ISP: Etisalat Benin | City: Cotonou | Country: Benin | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 138.91.188