caringheart4real19@yahoo.com - Mike Edward

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

caringheart4real19@yahoo.com - Mike Edward

My Dear

This letter is to acknowledge the substantial contributions of time and energy you have made in trying to assist me to claim the fund through your account, despite that it failed us because of your inability to continue financing the transaction.
Besides I'm happy to inform you that I have succeeded in transferring the fund out of my home Country with the help of a new partner from Tuvalu.
I am now in Tuvalu for investment and Tuvalu is composed of 9 coral atolls along a 360 mile chain in Polynesia. They gained independence in 1978 the former Ellice Islands.Therefore in appreciation of your earlier assistance, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $850.000.00 USD which I raised
in ATM CARD on your favour.This fund I have given to you has been deposited with a bank which has already opened an account and issued to you ATM CARD worth
US$850.000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) The ATM CARD is withdrawable from any ATM Machine in the world.
So feel free and contact the bank maniger in benin Republic, her name is (Mrs.GISELE KOFFIKEITA)
Address: Carre 1299, Ste Rita City Cotonou,Benin Republic Email: (giselekoffikeita@yahoo.com) and instruct her to send the ATM CARD to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it through my email
caringheart4real19@yahoo.com
Regards,
ADVOCATE MIKE EDWARD

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 10:15:00 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Barr Mike Edward." <caringheart4real19@yahoo.com>
Subject: From Advocate Edward Mike