westernunionoffice510@gmail.com - Alfred Smith

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

westernunionoffice510@gmail.com - Alfred Smith

Good day

Hello my dear, how are you today hope you are fine? I write to inform you that we have already sent you $3000.00.
United State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation
payment total sum of $4.800.000.00 (four Million eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) via western union by
our Government, I was trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday with the Western Union payment Details but the
message keep returning back I don't really know why, therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with
all the Western Union payment information for you to pick up the money from any location Western Union around you.
Note well: that the money was on hold until you pay for the reactivation fee of your account which will cost you
only $159.00

Here is the Western Union information
Senders Name UBA JERRY
MTCN 153-493-6984
Question: Best Color
Answer: Yellow
Amount: $3000.00

Please copy all this information and track it by yourself and confirmed that the money is available for pick up by
the receiver, but you will pay for the reactivation of your account before the money will be release to you.And
call or email me {westernunionoffice510@gmail.com} once you picked up this $3000.00. United State Dollars to enable me send
you another information to you today, I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $3000.00. Please E-mail me
your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information. Note we
really need your current direct phone so that once we make any payment we shall call you for the MTCN. Yours in
Service Mr alfred smith Western Union Department Nigeria YOUR FUND HAS BEEN SENT TODAY MTCN:#153-493-6984

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 15:36:10 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Mr alfred smith <westernunionoffice510@gmail.com>
Subject: Good day
X-Originating-IP: [105.112.106.72]
Orig IP: 105.112.106.72 | Orig ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain | City: Bénin | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 112.106.72